EA Forums - Banner

What is going on?

So this has happened three times this week. Best example is last night on weekend league. I’m down 0-3 with ten seconds in half. They punt but I block it and score. As soon as I score my game begins lagging so bad that I can’t even get the kickoff off and then I’m disconnected. Not from the servers, I’m still in my party chat, just from the game and get a loss. Before the blocked punt connection was perfect. I even recorded it happening each time. It only happens after I make a big stop or return a pick for a touchdown. What’s the deal?

Replies

• I was playing a guy last night. Was driving for the win. All of a sudden I start getting lag. It says it’s opponent connection. Game clock is ticking but I can’t call a play. We eventually disconnect and I get the loss???
  • APali97 wrote: »
    I was playing a guy last night. Was driving for the win. All of a sudden I start getting lag. It says it’s opponent connection. Game clock is ticking but I can’t call a play. We eventually disconnect and I get the loss???

This happens to me when I'm trying to kick an extra point or field goal I think it's the other person your playing cuz I've played other games in h2h and it's the other person your playing who's doing some sort of glitch with the game when they know there either losing or trying to create a turnover or stop you on a 4th down or something and mess up your momentum I got screwed over today in a couple weekend league games they never called it a touchdown when I was passed the white line in the endzone and two It should have been a first and goal in the second game on the opponents 1 yard line but nope it was 4th and inches and it cost me the game I was so mad what is going on with this game why does EA Sports continue to mess this game up