EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: October Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Madden NFL 20 Gridiron Notes: Title Update - August.

Replies

• WalshzTV
    2 posts New member
    Any word on users (non-commissioner) ability to adjust the difficulty to their liking in the pause menu Vs the CPU in a Cloud Franchise league?
  • Javiz69
    1 posts New member
    My CPU usage on PC still goes up to 100% even as soon as a launch and even when I start playing the game and makes the game unplayable. I've put all my settings on low, turned off origin in game, went to task manager and made the game run as a priority, still at 100% usage.
  • DO NOT GIVE LINEMEN THE BLITZ DETECTOR ABILITY. SCRAP IT. DEFEATS THE WHOLE PUROPSE OF DISGUISING DEFENSES. YOU ARE BASICALLY GIVING VISUAL CHEAT CODE TO EVERYONE AND TAKING AWAY DEFENSIVE STRATEGY. THAT WILL BREAK THE WHOLE GAME. PLEASE SCRAP IT NOW!!!!! The game was better on release night stop messing it up every year with trash updates for people who have no skill playing the game.
  • I like to play with my favorite players on my favorite team on Franchise mode and this new update got it to where only 3 players can use there Superstar X-factor abilities on offense and defense. But it's not that way when i play exbidition so please fix Franchise Mode
  • The patch did not address the Issue with co op challenges not loading my main pet peve. I have an issue with the new super power threat detector what's next x Ray vision so linebackers can display the play art smh
  • I'd like to see Escape Artist and Cross Body Deadeye nerfed.

Escape Artist provides to big of a speed boost.

Cross Body allows for WAY too many throws to be accurate.

Played a guy with Steve Young today, who abused both and could not be punished with contains or blitzes because he was allowed to drop 60 yd dimes on the run (whether it was left, right or off the back foot).
  • H2h rank gone glitch they dont care .sad day to quit playing my favorite game all time its awesome but I'm only one person so it doesn't matter but I've been playing madden since beginning sucks and sad day fix the glitch ranking gone on head 2 head online bye madden
  • khragen
    1 posts New member
    * Fixed an issue causing the hidden Dev Trait ‘snaps played’ progress to be lost after quitting out of Franchise. This is not fixed!
  • > @Afrom3ister said:
    > I'd like to see Escape Artist and Cross Body Deadeye nerfed.
    >
    > Escape Artist provides to big of a speed boost.
    >
    > Cross Body allows for WAY too many throws to be accurate.
    >
    > Played a guy with Steve Young today, who abused both and could not be punished with contains or blitzes because he was allowed to drop 60 yd dimes on the run (whether it was left, right or off the back foot).

Yeah, but the oppposite is also true. IF you try to escape with a QB sometimes they do a stupid little juke move when you have 5 yards of open space and then for no reason does a juke move and you get tackled for no gain. We need that boost to get through a hole that most mobile QB's like Wilson, Jackson, or Cam are going to make.
  • [quote="gibhipster;c-2084655"]> @Afrom3ister said:
    > I'd like to see Escape Artist and Cross Body Deadeye nerfed.
    >
    > Escape Artist provides to big of a speed boost.
    >
    > Cross Body allows for WAY too many throws to be accurate.
    >
    > Played a guy with Steve Young today, who abused both and could not be punished with contains or blitzes because he was allowed to drop 60 yd dimes on the run (whether it was left, right or off the back foot).

Yeah, but the oppposite is also true. IF you try to escape with a QB sometimes they do a stupid little juke move when you have 5 yards of open space and then for no reason does a juke move and you get tackled for no gain. We need that boost to get through a hole that most mobile QB's like Wilson, Jackson, or Cam are going to make.[/quote]

You do not need that boost bc it is being abused to escape QB contain, which is supposed to be a hard counter. Guys are tapping left trigger and are sprinting right passed the contain as soon as the ball is snapped. The boost makes the QB faster than any player on the game.

If you're guy is getting into a juke animation, it's prolly because your running into your own line. That's the only time I get that animation.
  • monEymAn1299
    1 posts New member
    edited August 29
    This is possibly the worst madden yet. Another year with minor changes as far as quality of life and a pass rush method that makes it seem that every professional QB that does not have a high overall seem like he has never thrown a football in his life. Not to mention the little things like Whatever It Takes by the Imagine Dragons is still in the game while you are in the middle of the game wanting to pull your hair out ( if you do not know this song was in Madden 18). I am a firm believer that you should not need to spend copious amounts of money to have a half-decent team. I could go on and on of the things that annoy me about this game. If you want an honest opinion about this game, dont buy it, and if you do, expect to spend ATLEAST another 50 dollars on in game purchases to have a team that can actually compete with anyone who has spent money before the geniueses an EA decide to drop another worthless pack/bundle (to go with my point my good friend spent 40 dollars on packs the best thing he got was an 88 legend that goes into a set). If you don't like spending money, expect to grind hours on end to get a player that is most likely to be NAT or worthless compared to the other players you have a small chance at getting when you :| spend enough money. I know there are other options to play in Madden however, I am not big on playing a CPU all day. I really did used to love Madden but this year really pissed me off when the first game I played was just another stacked team. Save your money this year and continue to play Madden 19 or an older version before the in game purchases took over.

[Removed minor profanity]
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • Can you please fix the issue with Hidden Development Traits resetting when leaving and re-entering franchise mode? Its an almost game breaking issue. It says in the patch notes it was fixed but it has clearly not been
  • The pass coverage is non existent. I'll have a 85 ovr defense, call great plays , defensive adjustments and everything and the dolphins will put up 400 yards and Rosen will be 27/30. Tell me how a low overall like Rosen is gunna be that accurate. Why even put ratings in the game If they don't matter. He wont throw a single inaccurate ball even if he is getting blitz. This is ridiculous.
  • Please devs please

1) get Taylor lewans face scan in the game I know you scan at pro bowls and he has been there so unless he flat out denied doing it where is it ? And fix his rating and give him a superstar trait he is worth more then a measly 81.

2) why in franchise mode when you change a players name their face scan changes to a generic face? Doesn’t happen outside of franchise can you fix this please ? Takes away in some aspects from franchise mode.

Thanks.
  • Please put pro split back formation back into West Coast Playbook!
  • Need to fix wr/tenor defensive players catching the ball out of bounds and it being ruled a complete catch and also it not being called illegal touching the video example is shared on the madden 20 twitter
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!