EA Forums - Banner

Fumbles going back to the computer

I've recovered about 15 fumbles, some had solid returns, and then when play selection comes up I'm back on Defense and the computer has 1st and 10 every time. I look at the replay and it says watch player x recover a fumble. ****, EA?! This and the computer getting 4 and 5 timeouts when they need them are just a few of the ridiculous bugs in this game. It's almost becoming unplayable.

Replies

• rheiderii wrote: »
    I've recovered about 15 fumbles, some had solid returns, and then when play selection comes up I'm back on Defense and the computer has 1st and 10 every time. I look at the replay and it says watch player x recover a fumble. ****, EA?! This and the computer getting 4 and 5 timeouts when they need them are just a few of the ridiculous bugs in this game. It's almost becoming unplayable.

I was in the superbowl I thought the fumbles were fixed in this update they said they toned down the user hit sticks and I got user hit sticked fumbled with bo Jackson when i was going to score a touchdown it cost me the game i lost by 3