EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: November Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Series 2 Update Details

13Next

Replies

• Really enjoying series 2 and all the new shinny cards that have been released in the last week or so. Good job keep up the good work.
  • EA_KRAELO
    136 posts Community Manager
    Glad to hear it my friend! Always great to hear players liking new things in the game.

K
  • NatureBoy2323
    1932 posts Game Changer
    It gives me the same message.

Let me get with my Community Manager and see how we can get your video. Is it a YouTube video?
  • K,

How long will Series 2 be?
  • EA_KRAELO
    D3r3zz3r72 wrote: »
    K,

How long will Series 2 be?

Great question. I don't have that information at this time, but we will let players know on GMM or @EASPORTS_MUT a week before it turns over to Series 3. I will definitely be tweeting on my @EA_KRAELO account on Twitter as well. Have a great night!

K
  • The online ranked leaderboards DO NOT WORK!!!!!! EA, YOU NEED TO FIX THIS!!! it has not been working since the game came out!!!!
  • > @EA_KRAELO said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Update re: the Coach Madden Collectible.
    >
    > https://twitter.com/EA_KRAELO/status/1171881795849261061?s=20
    >
    > K

fix the online ranked leaderboards!!!!!
  • > @EA_KRAELO said:
    > Glad to hear it my friend! Always great to hear players liking new things in the game.
    >
    > K

but u dont like hearing about complaints in the game?? ;)
  • EA_KRAELO
    SYGU_DJ wrote: »
    > @EA_KRAELO said:
    > Glad to hear it my friend! Always great to hear players liking new things in the game.
    >
    > K

but u dont like hearing about complaints in the game?? ;)

Feel free to pass them along sir. We have already passed along the feedback regarding the online ranked leaderboards. Thanks!

K
  • K, Good House Rules this week. Was able to get coin, exp, and most importantly the trophies. Thank you, good job, keep up the good work😇
  • EA_KRAELO
    K, Good House Rules this week. Was able to get coin, exp, and most importantly the trophies. Thank you, good job, keep up the good work😇

Great stuff. Glad to hear it! @Sr71nightstalker!

K
  • So just 1 gripe about season 2 for those of us who play MUT single player. Why do Season 1 Madden addon's cost 1k trophies? Last year I slowly upgraded Madden via solo battles, and this year between solo battle issues and you all taking 1/2 our trophies it really sucked.

I realize that people can get them playing multiplayer, but I live in the most remote place on earth, and it is virtually impossible even with a 1 gig connection to play MP without loosing my mind.

Would you consider at least reducing the trophy cost or some other route for at least the Season 1 Madden upgrades?

I am pretty sure the 4k I spent last month might justify it :-)
  • RobRenfro
    9 posts New member
    I have a few suggestions from a player who has literally owned and played every Madden and College footfall game made for every game system would love to see brought to MUT. First the leveling has got to go. It tedious and I no longer have the time, health or patience to do it every year. Secondly the two tiered ratings system of players before and after the holidays is also becoming a bit frustrating. Even for someone like me who spends a few thousand dollars a year on Madden packs. It makes me wonder why I should press for an 87 overall team when many of the same players will too out close to 99 In January? I actually only have one or two more major issues that could be resolved in one patch. Many coaches run tempo offenses. 25 years ago the technology existed to script your first 15 plays in Bill Walsh College Football. Are you telling me that an offensive player couldn't put 15 plays in a queue and run them no huddle with audible to keep the defenders from getting in unrealistic schemes? And I remember Madden on Super Nintendo where you could pre-select your players by position for each formation on offense and defense. You can't bring saved position subs and tempo with less opportunity for unrealistic plays to a football sim? Lastly I know the folks at EA aren't real Football guys. I mean there is no more unbalanced line. You can count on one hand the plays that are supposed to be combination coverages. And the real Tampa 2 zone they don't just sit down in an area of the field, if a guy comes through their zone they pick him up and pass him off. Plus a corner with a really high press rating it should matter if they take inside or outside leverage. Because they can force the receiver to the sideline or inside if that is where their help is. Lastly. You should be able to ppreset all off your audibles so you don't have to go through it every time. And not only should you be building your ultimate team, why can't I build my ultimate playbook? If You allowed actal play creation from formations, with real route trees and protection calls, these kids who do their nano and meta in the lab would fall victim to real Football. And the same on defense if you allowed play creation. Coverage disguises and concepts, mush rushes, even movement and stunting / doubling.