EA Forums - Banner

Drini said ...

BIG DIME 1-4-6 UNBLOCKABLE NANO BLITZ - ALL THE PROS USE THIS!!!

and me i say all NOOBS use THIS GLITCH!!!

Replies

• It's blockable... They all are.
  • It's blockable... They all are.

true and false

true = when u play a leggit player yes sure u can counter attack (pass left or right and run)
    false = when u play a glitcher,
    his team is so fast that you do not have time to trigger your action or any action...
    its just unplayable
  • It’s 50/50 for me. I feel that you must have nano’s to counter all the cute Little routes every one runs. Especially the 4 Wr tight Scheme which is everyone’s go to. However setting up the Nano Blitz forces you to run whatever’s popular to counter it, which happens to be 4wr Tight. I’d be happy if they would fix cover 2 sink to make the Corners defend that Deep corner route. Or even Deep Crossing routes. The gm was perfect when it first came out DEFENSIVELY. All they needed to do was tweak the Run and tone the fumbles
  • true and false

true = when u play a leggit player yes sure u can counter attack (pass left or right and run)
    false = when u play a glitcher,
    his team is so fast that you do not have time to trigger your action or any action...
    its just unplayable

Can't be true and false... Gotta pick one. I haven't seen a single blitz in 17 years that I couldn't get blocked. And that was way before slide protect was added. Keep in mind, I don't use shotgun.

Of course, I had to learn more about protection in order to block exotic blitzes, but once I haven't had a problem.

So... I choose TRUE. Every blitz is blockable. If you hear someone say a blitz isn't blockable, don't trust them. They either are trying to sell you something OR they don't know how to block it.

Later

• So... I choose TRUE. Every blitz is blockable. If you hear someone say a blitz isn't blockable, don't trust them. They either are trying to sell you something OR they don't know how to block it.

Later

I understand what you explain. I am an average player but I am very good sometimes. I know we can find solutions vs this D or minimize the effect and accept to take only a few yards. I speak to you of a glitch ... makes impossible any initiative. As soon as you activate the launch of the ball, your qb does not have time to move and you are in less than one second on the ground.
    Its just too fast vs PC gamers. I can understand the idea of ​​a blitz but then it's downright nil. You will end up using only the punt.

• I understand what you explain. I am an average player but I am very good sometimes. I know we can find solutions vs this D or minimize the effect and accept to take only a few yards. I speak to you of a glitch ... makes impossible any initiative. As soon as you activate the launch of the ball, your qb does not have time to move and you are in less than one second on the ground.
    Its just too fast vs PC gamers. I can understand the idea of ​​a blitz but then it's downright nil. You will end up using only the punt.

The word "glitch" is where we disagree, but not in the sense that glitches don't exist. They do. But you can't use that word to escape your responsibility to block a blitz AND say you understand that these blitzes can be blocked. You have to either hang your success or failure on yourself for not knowing how to block a blitz OR hang your success or failure on the system. Can't be both.

So you have to make up your mind... Are you going to learn to block blitzes so you have time to run your offense? Or are you going to blame everyone but yourself when a blitz doesn't get blocked? Granted, there are some fast blitzes that will disrupt any offense, all of which come through an unblocked player rushing the A-Gap. But if you block the A-Gap, you can run a 3-step drop style West Coast offense like the ones that dominated the NFL throughout the 90's.

If you're willing to take responsibility for your success or failure at this game, you can and will find the answers to your strategic problems. If your success or failure is someone else's responsibility, you'll never improve. All I ask is that you don't take credit for success and assign blame for failure. It can't be both.

That said, let's help you block these blitzes!!!

1) Which gap are these blitzers coming through?
    2) What formations are you using on offense?
    3) What protection adjustments are you using?
    4) What routes are you running?
    5) Which receivers are you looking to throw to?
    6) How far back are you dropping back?

These answers might be enough to help you figure out what you're doing or not doing.

Later

• That said, let's help you block these blitzes!!!

1) Which gap are these blitzers coming through?
    2) What formations are you using on offense?
    3) What protection adjustments are you using?
    4) What routes are you running?
    5) Which receivers are you looking to throw to?
    6) How far back are you dropping back?

These answers might be enough to help you figure out what you're doing or not doing.

Later

I think you're right. It only happens on the ultimate team, my mistake is obvious. The arcade mode must be more the reason for a glitch sensation so it is probably accentuated by level differences (i mean OVR team). I do not have this problem in Exhibition mode (PVP) because I ask myself your questions and do my best according to the players for. What is disturbing however is that a player that I beat in H2H, become invincible with this blitz just after 5 minutes we played and play everyday all youtubers formations called "glitches" wrongly or rightly I grant you. So the arcade mode is more of a cause and complicates everything.
  • botravis wrote: »
    It’s 50/50 for me. I feel that you must have nano’s to counter all the cute Little routes every one runs. Especially the 4 Wr tight Scheme which is everyone’s go to. However setting up the Nano Blitz forces you to run whatever’s popular to counter it, which happens to be 4wr Tight. I’d be happy if they would fix cover 2 sink to make the Corners defend that Deep corner route. Or even Deep Crossing routes. The gm was perfect when it first came out DEFENSIVELY. All they needed to do was tweak the Run and tone the fumbles

Base align pressing tampa 2 actually does a decent job against those corner routes out of tights. For whatever reason Curl flats remain awful. While that DB reaction time tuning has reverted cloud flats back to being able to cover two routes at once (seriously the tuning this year is embarrassing).

One of my biggest issues though this year is how OP overtop shades are this year. Pressing and shade over top out of Cover 3 and 4 is so dumb this year bc it can defends both go's and curls, giving little to no separation. Outs are basically a free pick six as well. Unless you can read if the guys is also shading inside or out, it's a pretty frustrating cheese.
  • It would help if lineman actually blocked on a consistant basis.....blocksheds all day and all night.....period

• Base align pressing tampa 2 actually does a decent job against those corner routes out of tights. For whatever reason Curl flats remain awful. While that DB reaction time tuning has reverted cloud flats back to being able to cover two routes at once (seriously the tuning this year is embarrassing).

One of my biggest issues though this year is how OP overtop shades are this year. Pressing and shade over top out of Cover 3 and 4 is so dumb this year bc it can defends both go's and curls, giving little to no separation. Outs are basically a free pick six as well. Unless you can read if the guys is also shading inside or out, it's a pretty frustrating cheese.

I don't have a base D I run... Because of that, I'm well acquainted with the gist of what defenses do, if not the minute details. Where I excel is in catering my defense to slow down or stop what my opponent does. If I can get 7-10 snaps out of their first drive, I can pull that single thread that forms the basis of their offense. I'm like a detective. If I can make opponents beat me with their weaknesses, I like my chances.

That said, the shading inside and outside will actually reposition the corners. Most of the skilled people I play will call their inside/outside shade BEFORE making another adjustment so that it looks like those defenders are playing a different style of coverage (zone when playing man, or man when playing zone). After that, changes that give their coverage away happen late in the play clock.

Later

• I saw some vids of great players (drini/k_aus/and some TOP Ten - recent matches - week-end league as well - same OVR team (89/90 to 91+).
    For me its EZ to beat this blitz vs any players on PS4/xbox.
    PC = Either we blame EA on this support or we admit something wrong happens.
    I can not explain more clearly that a player who is supposed to be less strong uses this defense better than the others. And every year we see this problem repeat itself. There is a problem on PC compared to other media (PS4/Xbox = clearly the actions are slower in this "blitz"). AT PC games,
    with some players, whatever their level, it's downright unplayable. Glitch or not - Bad server or not - this is
    a real anomaly ...
    that I see only on PC.
  • Madden University do you play Mut or just Regular H2H?
  • botravis wrote: »
    Madden University do you play Mut or just Regular H2H?

H2H exclusively... I'll occasionally play a few downs vs the CPU, but only for the purpose of taking screenshots.

You couldn't pay me to play MUT... :s

Later