EA Forums - Banner

Missing Abilities & Make-Right Update

EA_KRAELO
151 posts EA Madden Community Team
edited October 2019
Hey Madden Ultimate Team Community,

In yesterday's Title Update, we added functionality for players to get currency refunds for Superstar Abilities, Zone Abilities and Chemistries. When our teams enabled the functionality in game, some players reported that some existing player items were missing previously purchased abilities. After further investigation, we identified the root cause of the issue and did an emergency server maintenance this morning that should have fixed the functionality that caused the original issue after we turned the feature on.

Unfortunately, we do not have the means to automatically retrain abilities on existing player item. However, we can grant training for the missing abilities that we saw yesterday after turning on the refunds functionality, and we will be doing a make-right later today.

We will be working on turning back on the functionality for players to get currency refunds for Superstar Abilities, Zone Abilities and Chemistries. Once we turn back on that functionality we will make sure to update this forum post.

Thank you for your patience.

- The Madden Ultimate Team

1:50PM ET (10/18) UPDATE: All Make-Rights for Missing Abilities have been processed across all platforms (X1, PS4, PC). If you have any issues, please contact http://help.ea.com as they have records of players impacted and can investigate account/transaction history.

3:50PM ET (10/18) UPDATE: All Make-Rights for Missing Abilities were processed across all platforms (X1, PS4, PC) earlier today. The MUT Team will be doing another wave of make-rights for Team, Scheme and Physical Chemistries impacted shortly. This is a staged process.

5:45PM ET (10/18) UPDATE: All Make-Rights for Team, Scheme and Physical Chemistries (second wave) have been processed across all platforms (X1, PS4, PC). If you have any issues, please contact help.ea.com as they can investigate your account/transaction history.
Post edited by EA_KRAELO on

Replies

• Will this include training for team chemistry as well? Noticed today all my “West Coast” chemistry was removed from all offensive players.
  • I did not receive the correct amount of training back .... will this be fixed I’m still out about 15k training
  • I got back 126k training. Thank you for fixing this! Mucho Mahalos Kraelo!
  • I didn’t get enough training back I lost all my guys with sprinter and that’s nearly 30000 in training and got 14k back contacts ea help
    And they said to post here so fix it
  • I am missing abilities for saquan, trufant ,and tory Holt I believe ...i hope that ea fixes this because it took me countless hours to grind these training points...please look out for ya boy
  • NatureBoy2323
    2951 posts Game Changer
    Reed41Fan wrote: »
    I didn’t get enough training back I lost all my guys with sprinter and that’s nearly 30000 in training and got 14k back contacts ea help
    And they said to post here so fix it

There's nothing we can do here as we are just a public forum. You will have to contact the EA Help Center. Here's the link.

https://help.ea.com/en/
  • The make rights were extremely generous, I couldn’t be happier with the results. The FoF content also really exceeded my expectations. You guys get two thumbs up from me and a big thank you. Hope you all can rest easy now and enjoy your weekend.
  • I just removed my bruiser ability on my bo jackson card to see what the refund amount would be and it removed my bulldozer ability ..when I replaced the bruiser the bulldozer was no longer crafted..can you please help me
  • im still waiting on mine too, i still dont have the speed cams and abilities i lost....
  • I hate the fact that you can't get the 2 new abilities in franchise mode without starting a new one.

The inability to edit Superstar and X-factor Superstar traits as a coach or owner in the franchise mode has single-handedly become one of the most annoying things I have ever had to deal with on the game. It seems the traits are completely random, I have a QB with 96 overall speed but when he runs or scrambles he is slower than 90% of the defenses, he is an x-factor trait player but none of his abilities, besides jukebox, work with his play style. If I could edit his superstar abilities and make it so he could actually scramble, that would be perfect. The point of a CUSTOM franchise is to be able to customize it!
  • Hey I believe that I didn’t get all my training back. I’m currently lvl 58 and was only returned 10 training. I contacted ea help and they told me all training has been giving back and recommended I come here for help.
  • EA super exceeded my expectations on the TP make rights. Thank you EA for the hook up, I even donated some extras to my squad partner.
  • spatrich
    1 posts New member
    I did not receive all my training back. I contacted support as was suggested but they told me they can't do anything about it.
  • Im still yet to be given any sort of make right for the abilities STOLEN from my team. And my MISSING training that i spent REAL LIFE. Money to acquire. Seems like a scam to me and theft. Do better EA... no follow up emails or nothing? Just keep pretending that theres no problem right? Instead of making customers happy lets just ignore the fact that we messed up. Sounds like a company that wont see another dollar outta me unless something is done about this. And this is a FACT!
  • Cool_Man_Ed2012
    6 posts New member
    edited October 2019
    In addition, im not asking for anything free. Im simply asking you to put what was taken from me back to my account. This is the exact reason why there will be laws about this soon. Overnight you can lose your entire teams worth of abilities and lose several thousand training. “Sorry about that folks” “heres a make right” sounds to me like someone trying to cover their ****. Just wait until my lawsuit shows up on their desks because of a lack of customer support and make right for this situation. Terrible customer service and terrible experience all around sat for 4 hours to talk to a dude name Mohd who assured me posting here would get things taken care of. What a shame this company with so much potential. Enjoy scamming kids while you still can ea soon the “pay to win” is gonna cost you if nothing is done soon to make this game more user friendly.

[Removed mention of lawsuit & boycott as per rules]
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • They dont listen until they dont hit their “quotas” then they will listen. If you have a similar experience all you need to do is NOT GIVE THEM MONEY. When the money stops flowing in , then they listen. Same with the downfall of other major companies. History repeats itself i see a company desperate for money and they could care less about their products as long as idiots like us keep buying them. What a shame