EA Forums - Banner

Questions around Most Feared Enragement

EA_KRAELO
155 posts EA Madden Community Team
edited November 2019
Hey Madden Ultimate Team Community,

I have seen some questions from the community earlier today regarding the Most Feared Program and how Enraged players work in game. Below I have highlighted some of the most common questions I have seen from the community with answers. I will work to update this thread as I see more frequently asked questions regarding the program.

Q. How long will Most Feared players be "Enraged" for in game?

A. Most Feared players are enraged starting today, October 30th at 10:00AM ET till Friday, November 1st around 10:30AM ET. During this time, Most Feared players that are enraged will have an increase to their height and ratings.

9b19bes0h3mt.png

Q. Will Power Up player items upgraded with Most Feared players enrage?

A. No. Only the Most Feared base players will enrage starting on Wednesday, October 30th.

Note: If you want to use the enraged version of your Most Feared player in your existing power up, you can downgrade your Power Up item, to get the Most Feared player back. Please note, that you will not be able to put the Most Feared player item back into your lineup until after the Enragement period.

Q. Why can't I sell (auction) or trade my Most Feared player?

A. While Most Feared players are enraged, they become NAT (No Auction/No Trade). The reason why the enraged players become NAT is because they temporarily have changes to both their OVR and ratings.

Q. Why can't I add Most Feared players to sets?

A. Most Feared players cannot be added into sets during the period of time they are enraged since they have different OVR values than their original Most Feared base player item. This is to prevent the use of Most Feared player items in sets that they do not qualify for originally. However, players will still be able to complete the Most Feared Master Sets while players are enraged.

Q. Can I purchase Superstar X-Factors, Abilities and Chemistries while players are Enraged?

A. Yes, you can. However, any Superstar X-Factor, Ability or Chemistry that has a requirement (OVR and/or Rating/Stat) will NOT be able to be purchased till after the enragement period. Below is an example of what you will see at this time.

uhd7ls0ci1mb.png

Q. Can Enraged Players be used in Weekend League.

A. Yes.

- K
Post edited by EA_KRAELO on

Replies

• JAWS3227
    2 posts New member
    Will we be able to complete most feared sets after 11/1?
  • What happens to the “bats” currency when most feared program is over with?
  • > @Jheisenberg88 said:
    > What happens to the “bats” currency when most feared program is over with?

I 'think' they turn into Training Points... the last I heard/read was at 5:1.
  • When does most feared end cause I wanna buy more players but I can’t cause of the enraged players
  • EA_KRAELO
    JAWS3227 wrote: »
    Will we be able to complete most feared sets after 11/1?

Hey Jaws ... you can complete the Most Feared Master Sets now, but you should be able to complete the other Most Feared sets after 11/1. Cauldron Master Sets will more than likely expire a little after Most Feared ends. The set description should update after 11/1.

K
  • EA_KRAELO
    When does most feared end cause I wanna buy more players but I can’t cause of the enraged players

SpringTiger,

Most Feared Program ends on 11/1 around 10:30AM ET.

K

• EA_KRAELO
    What happens to the “bats” currency when most feared program is over with?

At the end of the program, Bats will turn into Training.

K
  • Are most feared quicksells supposed to be halved right now?
  • Ajfjjj
    1 posts New member
    Will the Solo Challenges leave on 11/1 aswell?
  • Hello! I am OPC_CAM on PS4 and my most feared players 94 powered up Ray Lewis and and my 93 powered up Cam Newton did not get enraged.
  • pigger75
    1 posts New member
    I see most feared players selling on auction house. I thought they were nat during this period of enragement??
  • We should be given more time for the sets since we had no idea things wouldn’t be actionable or traceable! How can I get more bats if there’s nothing to buy on the auction house??? And how can I get bats if when they become auctionable again your gonna turn bats into training??????
  • Please look into pc crashing. i try to play a game and get kicked back to the origin launcher with no crash report or error code
  • > @canerontoner98 said:
    > Hello! I am OPC_CAM on PS4 and my most feared players 94 powered up Ray Lewis and and my 93 powered up Cam Newton did not get enraged.

My players still aren't enraged and there is less then half of this promotion left and I spent a lot of money to get these players. I spent 6 hours calling your customer service and nothing has happened. Can someone please help me?
  • Roc_vil
    2 posts New member
    canerontoner98

October 30

Hello! I am OPC_CAM on PS4 and my most feared players 94 powered up Ray Lewis and and my 93 powered up Cam Newton did not get enraged.

You have to remove MF player from power up to enrage. The info is at the top
  • Roc_vil
    2 posts New member
    Does anyone know how much the nat 92 Most feared players will sell for after the promo is over
  • @KRAELO hey did you happen to see all the MF cards on the Auction Block? I guess it’s some technique of if you’ve bought a MF card from the block you are able to sell during the supposed NAT time, but the glitch is building that exact card and posting it using the app in multiples. I know you personally cannot do anything but maybe this could be looked into and fixed so the next time this doesn’t happen. People glitching this have made millions and is definitely an unfair advantage.