EA Forums - Banner

Fifth-Year Option Contract Scenarios and New Equipment for Online Franchise Leagues

EA_KRAELO
157 posts EA Madden Community Team
Hey Franchise Community,

We have received feedback from our online Franchise league community that they are unable to get Fifth-Year Option Contract scenarios and the new equipment added in yesterday's Title Update.

Tomorrow, Thursday, November 21st, we will be doing a server maintenance around 6:30AM ET that will bring these additions to online Franchise leagues. During this time, the online Franchise servers will be offline.

Online Franchise mode will be back online once server maintenance is complete.

- The Madden Franchise Team

Replies

• Can madden be updated in a way that shows better presentation for the conference championships in franchise mode. its still feels like a regular season game. it does not have to be that of a super bowl but something like a minor celebration cut-scene indicating that the winning team is on their way to the super bowl... maybe even a locker room celebration with Conference title trophy sitting on table
  • how about better updates to the commentary in Franchise.... its like the reset button is reset when starting a new season in Franchise, with no mention of the previous season.. EX: "back to back champions"........
  • How about fixing the issue with player stat screen not showing the team they played for beside the years, in franchise mode.... YET team and years, for players can be seen in exhibition mode....
  • SavageBeastMode
    56 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    My Offline franchise is runied because I can't change difficulty midway through my game now. I no longer have fun.
  • Also since this update I have not been able to use full team control as a player. This is **** ****!
  • Taking the ability to change difficulties makes sense on an online franchise but it is **** ridiculous to take that feature from the offline franchise players! WHAT THE ****? Are you people at EA **** ****????
  • EA logic: Fix ONE thing, ruin FIVE things.
  • Romeoo32
    1 posts New member
    I've noticed that there are some errors to equipment on players when it you are using community draft classes. The one this thing is the cleats are always mismatched is this only happening to my franchise or is anyone else seeing the same thing?
  • EA the biggest problem you have in CFM is that you guys come out with several different X factors that we can’t use. Why can’t we change our X factors to our liking. But instead you guys give us random ones that we don’t even use. This would make the CFM community so happy. Where if you have the Attributes points for it you should be able to unlock it.
  • EA why does Brandon Bolden disappear from Franchise Mode when playing Play Now Live? He’s one of my favorite players and little problems like this that never get solved is one my biggest problems with you guys. You either don’t listen or don’t care! You guys need competition, it’d would make have give the best product possible instead what we get now...
  • how about you fix the online head to head some of us cant even play ranked players some of us cant even see are ranking anymore because of this bug you cant fix.
  • when playing franchise there is no continuation when getting to the next season., its like the reset button is hit every time..... no continuation anywhere for that matter.... smh
    Two examples:
    1. In my current franchise i have been to three straight NFC Title games, but no mention about it, not even a notification or TWEET about this in the "main screen" to show some type of continuation. Even if there is no commentary about it, at least there should be messages about this on the main franchise screen.

2.In my current season in franchise, I completed season 15-1, my only loss came to the Giants (they beat me 40-29), when getting to divisional round of playoffs, its the Giants that I play but there is no mention or message about how they beat me in the regular season.. at least some type of story line... smh
  • why is there no mention of a "division title" in franchise mode; it does even have to be in the commentary, at least a notification or even a tweet in the main screen about your team winning the division title... i feel that Franchise is not inclusive.... no continuation at all... one big reset after each season... I mean I have to log my results in my own spreadsheet.... smh...
    will this ever be updated????
  • Huge offline franchise mode Madden fan here. I have 3 questions/suggestions...

1- When is the next update that will effect franchise mode. i.e. 5th year option and playbook update cool. Just wondering when to expect any changes.

2- Why can’t we get more of an in depth story line in offline franchise. Like have the commentary talk abt it maybe have a little trash talking between old teammates in League News. Also. Why do we still have the same generic celebration after a super bowl win. I’m working on a 4th strait Conference appearance and possibly 3peating. Realism has always been thing you guy take pride in so I know you all will get it right.

3- It would be cool for a player to wear different equipment for injuries. Etc... my LB misses a few games with a ankle. Have him come back with said ankle taped. Elbow injuries with wraps or even tapped wrists. Even after they are fully cleared to come back they should wear it for the rest of the season and depending on the severity of the injury.

Madden lover 4-Life WHO DAT NATION!
  • CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE BRING BACK HALFTIME AND POST-GAME HIGHLIGHTS?????? I MEAN WHAT IS UP WITH THOSE "SNAPSHOTS".... SMH
  • in the next Madden update, can you guys address the QB drop back animations?? Please improve them!!! I mean 'All-Pro football 2k8' has much better QB animations and that is damn near a 20 year old game...
  • Huge offline franchise mode Madden fan here. I have 3 questions/suggestions...

1- When is the next update that will effect franchise mode. i.e. 5th year option and playbook update cool. Just wondering when to expect any changes.

2- Why can’t we get more of an in depth story line in offline franchise. Like have the commentary talk abt it maybe have a little trash talking between old teammates in League News. Also. Why do we still have the same generic celebration after a super bowl win. I’m working on a 4th strait Conference appearance and possibly 3peating. Realism has always been thing you guy take pride in so I know you all will get it right.

3- It would be cool for a player to wear different equipment for injuries. Etc... my LB misses a few games with a ankle. Have him come back with said ankle taped. Elbow injuries with wraps or even tapped wrists. Even after they are fully cleared to come back they should wear it for the rest of the season and depending on the severity of the injury.

Madden lover 4-Life WHO DAT NATION!

I really like the idea of #3!!!!