EA Forums - Banner

Watch our Official Gameplay Deep Dive for Madden 21

Learn more about Madden NFL 21 news HERE
Are you ready to hit The Yard in Madden NFL 21?
Get the deep dive on this new game mode HERE

Title Update | December 12th

EA_KRAELO
149 posts EA Madden Community Team
edited January 9
phz3lpcd8tam.jpg

To ensure Madden is the best game possible, scheduled updates are deployed by the Madden Development Team to add features to the game after launch and to tune gameplay based on community feedback.

Today's title update brings additional bug fixes and stability improvements for Madden Ultimate Team and Superstar KO. Happy Holidays!

- The Madden Team
Post edited by NatureBoy2323 on

Replies

• "best game possible" has got to be a joke. new rosters do NOT load into new franchises as the patch notes states they would. Players like Landon Collins, Myles Garrett, Phil Rivers etc. all still have their previous abilities. even while using the "custom roster" option. Works fine in main menu. But that's meaningless to the forgotten community of franchise players
  • ^retweet
  • EA_Blueberry
    2840 posts EA Community Manager
    reMicXz wrote: »
    "best game possible" has got to be a joke. new rosters do NOT load into new franchises as the patch notes states they would. Players like Landon Collins, Myles Garrett, Phil Rivers etc. all still have their previous abilities. even while using the "custom roster" option. Works fine in main menu. But that's meaningless to the forgotten community of franchise players

Do you have the latest roster downloaded? Go to Settings (cogwheel) on the right side of the main menu for Madden and select Download Live Content Update.
  • mbush88
    4 posts New member
    Why is solo battles and weekend league not working? I just played a weekend league game last night now it’s unavailable and the solo battle is the same way?
  • Why is solo battles and weekend league not working? I just played a weekend league game last night now it’s unavailable and the solo battle is the same way?
  • I'm absolutely bummed here. Something was done with this update that was dropped two days ago that severely impacted game overall performance. My game ran smooth as silk before the update and now I have micro-stutters galore. My GPU is now overloaded and I can't record game play because of it. Nothing else changed in my system. Just the title update from EA. I tested this out against both Madden 19 and Madden 08 (yeah I know its old and doesn't use as many resources, but M19 isn't old) and both perform the way they should and can be recorded without the micro-stuttering affect. I can't do that with Madden 20, which means this game is absolutely useless to me if I can't record it, cleanly. Please fix this!!!!
  • Safeties still running around all over the field on turbo never stopping to change direction. Show me a safety in the NFL that can stop a drag route then run downfield with Tyreek Hill and keep up with him? Well it happens all the time in this unrealistic junk of what EA calls a game. I have 2 real NFL players in my main franchise. And they do nothing but talk bad about this game. We are even trying to convince them to go to the players union so EA loses its licensing.
  • EA_Blueberry
    blackguy81 wrote: »
    Why is solo battles and weekend league not working? I just played a weekend league game last night now it’s unavailable and the solo battle is the same way?

An update to that was posted here.

The MUT Development Team investigated various options on how to address this situation for impacted players; however, each solution created an additional level of risk that would result in more issues and incorrect progress being tracked. As a result, the team has decided to do the following for this week.
    • Solo Battles: Rewards this week for Solo Battles will be doubled
    • Weekend League: Rewards for Weekend League will be doubled and Weekend League will be OPEN for all players.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused players and we thank you for your patience while our teams worked to address the issue over the weekend.

- The Madden Ultimate Team
  • EA_Blueberry
    SimEurocat wrote: »
    I'm absolutely bummed here. Something was done with this update that was dropped two days ago that severely impacted game overall performance. My game ran smooth as silk before the update and now I have micro-stutters galore. My GPU is now overloaded and I can't record game play because of it. Nothing else changed in my system. Just the title update from EA. I tested this out against both Madden 19 and Madden 08 (yeah I know its old and doesn't use as many resources, but M19 isn't old) and both perform the way they should and can be recorded without the micro-stuttering affect. I can't do that with Madden 20, which means this game is absolutely useless to me if I can't record it, cleanly. Please fix this!!!!

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Have you tried reinstalling the game or troubleshooted the stuttering with EA Help?
  • Bring back madden moments! For madden 21.