EA Forums - Banner

1 play TD vs anything?

There is a guy in my CFM who’s throwing for 1,200 yards a game. He told me that he has a play that with no adjustments beats just about every coverage for a TD. I can’t imagine what play this could be...it has to be long developing so it needs time. Likely a shotgun play. I’m puzzled. The one play that he tries to use on my several times a game is y-trail out of shotgun cluster HB STRONG. I hit the lab but I’m not seeing this being the play....and suggestions as to what it might be?

Replies

• PA TE Wheel can be used for it its a 1play TD 3/4 times
  • EA_Blueberry
    4809 posts EA Community Manager
    @bugworm3

Could be that or the popular HB Wheel play. Let us know what you think of the House Rules play cool-down and play limit they're introducing to help alleviate situations where someone is using the same play over and over again. It was mentioned over the stream today.
  • bugworm3
    52 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    @bugworm3

Could be that or the popular HB Wheel play. Let us know what you think of the House Rules play cool-down and play limit they're introducing to help alleviate situations where someone is using the same play over and over again. It was mentioned over the stream today.
    Thanks! I will look into the HB wheel. Which one are you thinking it is? Also, I’m not a fan of the cool down period or the play limits ONLY because I play CFM exclusively. I actually find it easier when people run the same thing over and over BUT no one has a 97 overall Hester with jukebox and human joy stick running the wild cat either.
  • Duplodadum wrote: »
    PA TE Wheel can be used for it its a 1play TD 3/4 times
    Duplodadum wrote: »
    PA TE Wheel can be used for it its a 1play TD 3/4 times

What formation?
  • Miami Dolphins Offense Gun Spread Y-Slot
  • EA_Blueberry
    4809 posts EA Community Manager
    @bugworm3

HB Wheel. If you move the RB to your right next to your left tackle (just move him to the left) it will give you a ton of options both deep, middle, and underneath routes.

03si5lmh59hb.png