OhnOiTZdaSniper wrote: »
I wonder why I don’t experience the issues you’re speaking of to your extent, don’t get me wrong there are little things with madden 20 like its a video game right?
OhnOiTZdaSniper wrote: »
1. It looks like the defender had zoned out or zone hawk on him. They will react to the ball like that. It’s not crazy that a SS or FS or coverage linebacker in pursuit would under cut an incorrectly pass led receiver. Hardmen looks like he stops because you inside pass lead on a scramble outside.
2. You cannot rely on madden abilities like dashing dead eye and then be upset when madden abilities beat them.
3. I uploaded a few clips on my profile. Several different click ons (curl flat click ons, seam flat click ons, safety click ons streak click ons etc.) and pretty much all the different line backer picks, flat pic, three receiver hook pick, user press/chuck release picks, maybe more. All this over the last week i think.
4. I get that the game does some glitchy things sometimes, but mostly that is your opponent. Let’s all be real about it.
5. If you click on a linebacker and even tap RT you will not pick the ball. Click ons require you to press Y/Triangle only. Sometimes it helps if they are facing the wrong way to hit LT then let go and press Y/Triangle. Be advised you should press the LS in the direction of the ball in correspondence to your position to the ball.
6. The developers seem to have made ball hawking more difficult and needing more precision but its still basically the same. You have always had to simply press Y/Triangle at the right time to hawk the ball but in the past spamming other buttons was never punished, now it is.
7. Top level players wont experience 1/4 of the issues most every one else does because of button and finger control.
8. I will repeat, only in rare instances, like streak picks and line of scrimmage lurk picks, would you want to press and hold RT and Y/Triangle at the same time to hawk the ball. In all other instances and click ons you must not press RT, it kills your animation.
Hope this helps. Check out my clips they might help you.
tosstamer1 wrote: »
@therealsmartboy those are awful.
Idk how someone can say nothing is wrong with madden after seeing all the shifting, warping, broken and unfluid animations. Not to mention the play rec and awr dont even matter and it shows. Reasons why the game will never improve.
Got guys saying there is nothing wrong with the game after seeing your user defender being shifted out of position by a scripted animation, people can win top tournaments not throwing the ball once and only run one defense, and i've posted the onside kick glitch numerous times on here with plenty of other glitches i've had to deal with.
Why make something better when people defend the glitches and scripting lol
thewho99 wrote: »
Why are you trying to get the guy to go to MUT?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.