EA Forums - Banner

Interact with the public

This game is already exceptional and enjoyable.
And I’m sure we would have more fun if we could have a simple addition.

As the quarterback already does, when it asks at home, the silence of its public, at the touch of a button.

It would be sublime and truly immersive to be able to ask in defense, through the control of a defender (linebaker, for example), the help of the public.

Imagine the tension in weekend league or MUT H2H when you have to defend your advantage or require a stop to return to the score.

So cool

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    4770 posts EA Community Manager
    @line0fscrimm

How cool would it be if you pumped up the crowd with the team captain of your defense and the stadium gave out a blur like shaking effect?
  • Iuckystr1ke
    120 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    @line0fscrimm

How cool would it be if you pumped up the crowd with the team captain of your defense and the stadium gave out a blur like shaking effect?

I deliberately did not mention the captain, because some players took him for their attack. This would therefore require another interaction with the captain if he was not caught with the defense.the ultimate and coolest would be to have interactions in attack and defense. Even if you don't play at home. At home interaction with the public and outside the captain or the linebaker mobilizes his teammates.
    In any case, it would give the game an extra dimension and the gameplay a spice
  • EA_Blueberry
    4770 posts EA Community Manager
    @line0fscrimm

Do you think it should be randomly activated where it notifies you to pump up the teammates? This way if you're the home team you will likely get more opportunities than the away team? I'd want the away team get their opportunities activated after huge plays to swing momentum. OR if the home team activates it but the away team converts a 1st down or stops them on defense it then swings it their way, so it's a risk-reward for the home team.
  • when the quarterback calls for silence, does that affect the game? no
    does that give more realism? Yes

What I emphasize with this option for the defender, whether captain, linebaker or whatever, gives spice and not specifically something in the gameplay. that that adds to the pleasure of rendering the game. The tension between two players in multiplayer.