EA Forums - Banner

Madden 20 Golden Ticket Program Details

Replies

• YaBoySUDZZ
    8 posts New member
    imagine warning lol
  • [quote="deathstrike314;c-2121178"]am I the only one on here thinking BO JACKSON? I'm thinking super tecmo bowl Bo Jackson and what's up with Christian Okoye being a fullback? how about switching him to halfback where he should be. he was a 99 on the same game Jackson was, and where is Derrick Thomas at? he still holds an NFL record for most sacks in a game at 7 plus he went to 9 pro bowls in 11 years not to mention being considered one of the greatest pass rushers of all time! and is still the all time chiefs sacks leader, why doesn't he have a card? Emmitt Thomas as well for that matter, at 58 int's a franchise record and that puts him at 12th on the all cornerback list outpacing ty law and champ bailey he once got 12 int's in one season back when they were only 14 games long! did I forget to mention I was a bit of a chiefs fan. but seriously, come on where are these legends at? and please somebody fix Okoye![/quote]

Okoye played half back.
  • No Steve Smith, no Ronde Barber, An accurate Earl Campbell would break the game, so I get I kinda get that. But I've always employed a non QB centric running game offense as a compliment to my defense. Even when defenses were historically weakest.
  • So what about ppl like myself that are working those hours of 6pm and 7pm. No chance of me getting these tickets? Sounds like something they (EA) didn't consider: 1) Everybody will be playing the same time, thus, the servers will be overloaded. 2) Seems like no thought to anyone working those hours. Assuming everybody that plays madden will be off at that time. I guess I can't be surprised. It is EA after-all. SMDH!!
  • EA_Blueberry
    4836 posts EA Community Manager
    So what about ppl like myself that are working those hours of 6pm and 7pm. No chance of me getting these tickets? Sounds like something they (EA) didn't consider: 1) Everybody will be playing the same time, thus, the servers will be overloaded. 2) Seems like no thought to anyone working those hours. Assuming everybody that plays madden will be off at that time. I guess I can't be surprised. It is EA after-all. SMDH!!

Do you think the Golden Ticket promotion should be broken down throughout the day in smaller increments of time? We fully understand that there will be players that won't be able to participate because of real world responsibilities. This is a tough decision by the team and they use all the data they possibly can to make it available to as many players as possible. I'm sorry you have to work during that time. The Golden Ticket release earlier this week experienced some server issues so we're hoping what was learned from that won't impact tonight's release, however the time was extended on Tuesday so in the event there was a similar issue I suppose it could go in your favor. Stay tuned into our official social channels for updates like we were providing players on Tuesday.

Thank you for coming to the forums with that feedback and good luck to the rest of you all tonight.
  • EA_Blueberry
    TRUBISKY PLEASE!!!

@Blackhawks350

Good luck! You'll be a hero to a lot of Bears fans that have been pushing for a ratings bump on him in these forums throughout the year.
  • Somebody please create a Bob Sanders from the Colts or Wes Welker/Patriots
  • Are the GT players available on PC as well? Just double checking
  • EA_Blueberry
    @Truffl3hunt3r

The Golden Ticket Program is for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
  • After analyzing this card, it's deceitful to label the card as a 99....it's more like a 109.
  • EA_Blueberry
    edited April 2020
    After analyzing this card, it's deceitful to label the card as a 99....it's more like a 109.

Well, they can definitely seem like it. :) Worth every coin.
  • EA_Blueberry
    Golden Ticket players set to be released in the future:

qazijyd8gkvi.png
  • I don’t know that my message will be read, much less cared about but here I go.
    I’ve been playing Madden and EA games since I was 6 years old. This year I decided that I would try online gaming for the first time. I began building my ultimate team shortly before Christmas this year. I’ve had a lot of fun playing and invested a lot of my time and money playing MUT. I have a 98 overall team and it took a lot of effort to get my team as good as it is. I have almost every ultimate legend and I’ve had a lot of fun during this Draft promotion. I have a good time playing your games, but here goes the reason I am writing to whoever might read this. I have become extremely disappointed in this Golden Ticket promotion. I’ll admit I was excited at first about the GT promotion. I fought the servers to complete the challenges required to be one of the people to make my own GT, and unfortunately I was not one who received the chance.. As time went on, and the Golden Ticket players were revealed, I started becoming distressed that these golden tickets would depreciate and decrease the time and money I spent building my Ultimate Team, but still held out on the hope that I may pull one of the players. In the last 4-5 weeks I have spent over $1300 dollars on packs hoping to pull one week after week.. Still having faith that eventually I would get one, I continued the financial burden of opening packs. Unfortunately I still have not been able to pull one GT player, and it has become extremely depressing and bleak for me to continue online gaming because of these superior gamer teams with GT players on them. I’ve had a lot of fun, but I’m debating whether or not to buy next years Madden or continue online gaming because of this.. I’ve spent so much money, and entered every drawing to try to get my hands on one, and still no luck.. I don’t know what I’m asking for exactly because I doubt anyone will care, but this message was somewhat of a last resort. It is kind of pitiful that I have invested this much into it and I realize it shouldn’t be this important because there are so many in this world suffering more than I.. I am sad and depressed that I haven’t been able to get one of these players, and I’m not sure what to do besides stop playing or place myself in a deeper financial hole.. If you have made it this far through the message I appreciate you giving me the time. I just hope that maybe in the future weeks that more people will get the chance to play with these GT players because I’m sure I’m not the only one.. Thank you for giving me the time and have a wonderful day...):
  • EA_Blueberry
    Tune into streams this weekend for a chance to win some Golden Tickets!

4anasweppnty.png
  • chuggdhugg wrote: »
    I don’t know that my message will be read, much less cared about but here I go.
    I’ve been playing Madden and EA games since I was 6 years old. This year I decided that I would try online gaming for the first time. I began building my ultimate team shortly before Christmas this year. I’ve had a lot of fun playing and invested a lot of my time and money playing MUT. I have a 98 overall team and it took a lot of effort to get my team as good as it is. I have almost every ultimate legend and I’ve had a lot of fun during this Draft promotion. I have a good time playing your games, but here goes the reason I am writing to whoever might read this. I have become extremely disappointed in this Golden Ticket promotion. I’ll admit I was excited at first about the GT promotion. I fought the servers to complete the challenges required to be one of the people to make my own GT, and unfortunately I was not one who received the chance.. As time went on, and the Golden Ticket players were revealed, I started becoming distressed that these golden tickets would depreciate and decrease the time and money I spent building my Ultimate Team, but still held out on the hope that I may pull one of the players. In the last 4-5 weeks I have spent over $1300 dollars on packs hoping to pull one week after week.. Still having faith that eventually I would get one, I continued the financial burden of opening packs. Unfortunately I still have not been able to pull one GT player, and it has become extremely depressing and bleak for me to continue online gaming because of these superior gamer teams with GT players on them. I’ve had a lot of fun, but I’m debating whether or not to buy next years Madden or continue online gaming because of this.. I’ve spent so much money, and entered every drawing to try to get my hands on one, and still no luck.. I don’t know what I’m asking for exactly because I doubt anyone will care, but this message was somewhat of a last resort. It is kind of pitiful that I have invested this much into it and I realize it shouldn’t be this important because there are so many in this world suffering more than I.. I am sad and depressed that I haven’t been able to get one of these players, and I’m not sure what to do besides stop playing or place myself in a deeper financial hole.. If you have made it this far through the message I appreciate you giving me the time. I just hope that maybe in the future weeks that more people will get the chance to play with these GT players because I’m sure I’m not the only one.. Thank you for giving me the time and have a wonderful day...):

Pulling a GT is a crap shoot, spending $1300 is nuts to me but it's not my money and to each there own. A guy last week pulled a Josh Allen GT from a get a gold player pack. I'm not being rude or mean if I sound like it but if $1300 put you in a financial hole buying packs I would have quit buying them long before now.