EA Forums - Banner

Can someone explain this

doody5047
83 posts Member
I’ve never seen this before, and yes i lob the pass
https://youtu.be/2Dco6KKTzqE

Replies

• This game is virtual trash. That's the thing with these games, its all simulation, the controller is 10% of it. Everything else is chanced
  • doody5047
    83 posts Member
    @EA_Blueberry can you explain this one to me, a lot of times i see u ask for video of things in question
  • EA_Blueberry
    4836 posts EA Community Manager
    @doody5047

I believe the angle of the ball to where the receiver's back was is what made it a really tough catch. He had to turn all the way around to get that one, did you press square to catch it? Pressing it should have helped increase it's success rate. I've seen this happen to me before but it's quite rare. The DBs will usually pick those balls up in the air like that you so you definitely escaped a turnover in the 1st quarter.
  • doody5047
    83 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    😂😂😂😂 u can’t be serious right now!! He’s 5 yds ahead of that cb, why did he have to turn all the way around on a lob that’s only traveling 40yds, because the animation on this game is trash, i see if he was 60 yds down the field, but you gone to side with madden on anything that’s bad about the game. So I’ll just leave it alone!!!! 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️