EA Forums - Banner

Madden arcade-2009

a5050d
2 posts New member
Please bring back the old madden arcade from 2009. One of my most favorite games. Great experience and fun. Power ups were great. Games lasted 15 mins and was a great video game. Shouldn’t be too difficult to bring back

Replies

• NatureBoy2323
    3704 posts Game Changer
    I still play it from time to time on my Xbox 360. You are right, it's not a bad little game. It's fun to play when you don't have a lot of time to play.
  • a5050d
    2 posts New member
    @NatureBoy2323 they shut down the servers tho right ? I think the same game with updated rosters would be great for Madden
  • bv2725
    1 posts New member
    Madden Arcade needs to be brought back! Either as its own game or a game mode within madden. So many people want this back!!
  • NatureBoy2323
    3704 posts Game Changer
    a5050d wrote: »
    @NatureBoy2323 they shut down the servers tho right ? I think the same game with updated rosters would be great for Madden

I don't know for 100% sure, but since it's an eleven year old game, I would guess they have. I will have to fire it up to be 100% certain.

• Natureboy2323 which is better madden NFL arcade 09 or nfl street?
    Madden fan since 93.
  • NatureBoy2323
    3704 posts Game Changer
    If I had to pick one, I would go with NFL Street. I love the first two, not too crazy about three.
  • I had the nfl street game with Chad Johnson on the cover. I don't remember which edition that was.
    Madden fan since 93.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4770 posts EA Community Manager
    I had the nfl street game with Chad Johnson on the cover. I don't remember which edition that was.

It was # Ocho Cinco. :p