Forums Home› EA SPORTS Madden NFL Series› Madden NFL Title Updates and News› Madden NFL Title Updates
Madden NFL 21 Title Update - September 10th
157 posts EA Madden Community Team
September 10, 2020 3:00PM edited October 2020
Today's Madden NFL 21 Title Update contains the following fixes and changes:
- Fixed some issues related to MUT squads role selection
- Fixed a case where usernames didn’t appear during 2v2 gameplay
- Season 1 (aka Hi-Def) begins, and runs until 11/5
- New App Icon & Main Menu art representing the Season start
- Nike HQ yard Location & Challenges are released
- Season-specific Vanity Content is available for a limited time
- New Legends available in the SSKO Draft
- JUFU song “Just Do It” featured in the Madden Trax rotation
The Title Update will be going live on PC (Origin/Steam) at 4:00AM PT/7:00AM ET and Consoles (X1/PS4) at 8:00AM PT/11:00AM ET.
The Madden Team
Post edited by NatureBoy2323 on
What planet am I on?
Kicking Meter glitches out every time there's a kick.
Practice squad size is still 10 in CFM when it should be 14 under the new CBA and 16 under the COVID rules
> Buffalo Bills are missing red stripe on helmet after last patch. Still not there.
Yes, they need to get this addressed immediately because I am also having the exact same issue as well with the Bills missing red stripe.
Yet I still get yanked off QB when I run anything out of shotgun. NOT FIXED.
@Deion34 this is actually an issue on the Xbox Platform. If you already have the game you can click Continue Trial or Upgrade To The Full Version of Madden NFL 21. This should take you to another screen that says you already own the product and you can click Play. This is happening due to the Free To Play Weekend this weekend and should go away after the weekend.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for the feedback @Vetteguy1829. I mentioned this on Good Morning Madden this morning that this specific fix reverts the fixes in the last Title Update. The Title Update unfortunately created more issues for MUT Squads instead of fixing the QB role concerns. The Madden Team is working on the issue to fix the QB role issue and it is a top priority. We will keep updating players on the status on GMM.