EA Forums - Banner

Formation Subs Issue

I'm trying to adjust my formation subs via the My Coach (Formation Subs) and I'm not allowed to. My screen is grayed out and moves super slow when I try to change a player. Keep in mind, this is not in-game subs, but when you adjusting your roster via the My Coach tab in Franchise. Anyone else having this issue?

Replies

• jmanfro
    4 posts New member
    Any update on this issue? I was told the developers constantly check these forums so can we please get an update on where this stands. It is super frustrating
  • I've had similar issues. Trying to change RBs out and it doesn't allow me to select the RB I want to sub in for a formation, or when it does allow me it'll boot me back to selecting the set I want to change the subs for a few times before eventually allowing me to make a change. Took me 15 minutes to make 4 RB changes before I got to one where it just wouldn't let me do anything.
  • I’ve been having this same issue for almost a week now with absolutely no help from EA. Has anybody figured out a workaround or anything???
  • Formation subs are terrible, freezes and still not allowed to use my custom playbook for this feature.
  • pab75
    3 posts New member
    I cant make Formation Subs either, having all the problems you all are having. Hello can someone help us please????!!!!
  • EA_Blueberry
    4769 posts EA Community Manager
    This has been raised up to the team and we have other reports on this as well. Thank you for stopping by the forums to let us know, I understand it's frustrating. We'll update this thread as soon as we can.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Formation-Subs-in-Connected-Franchise-Broken/m-p/9431784#M78
  • Madden is a **** joke. Cant do formation subs, one franchise mode I did. I didnt have any team options. Cant wait for 2k to take over nfl games
  • I had same issue I deleted the new install and reinstalled without update. Worked till I cut game off.PS4 loaded the update does not work again.
  • Worst Madden release since I’ve started purchasing Madden over 20 years ago.
    EA, is no longer about putting out a good quality product, they are about the $$$.
    This is a shame what is been sold to their consumers and to be honest if you read and look at EAs response on any media venue, you’ll find they don’t care.
    The game is unplayable...I can’t even begin with all the bugs and oversights.
    Maybe with PS5 Madden will make a Football game, Madden 21 is a over hyped Arcade mess that is all about micro transactions ...I bought the MVP edition I’m out $100 ..my own fault.
  • Raised to the EA team on or before Sept. 4th and as of today... no fix or update. EA does not care about its customers, especially those who play franchise.