EA Forums - Banner

Real Life Roster Franchise Start & Play Now Live

Prev1
EA_Blitz
1 posts EA Madden Community Team
edited September 2020
Hey Franchise fans,

The team is aware and investigating the issue of not being able to start a Franchise with the 'Real Life Roster' selection, as well as 'Play Now Live' not being able to be selected.

We will update this forum post when we have more information.

- The Madden Team

UPDATE: The team has resolved both of these issues. You can now start a Franchise with the 'Real Life Roster' selection and you can now play 'Play Now Live' matchups.
Post edited by EA_Blitz on

Replies

• Any fix yet?
  • EA_Blitz wrote: »
    Hey Franchise fans,

The team is aware and investigating the issue of not being able to start a Franchise with the 'Real Life Roster' selection, as well as 'Play Now Live' not being able to be selected.

- The Madden Team
    Will you guys fix back the ability to edit custom draft players names without losing the audio in commentary like we could in 19/20 ?
  • Fixed??
  • [quote="EA_Blitz;d-263025"]Hey Franchise fans,

- The Madden Team[/quote]

When can we expect an update on this?
  • Any updates?
  • [quote="EA_Blitz;d-263025"]Hey Franchise fans,

[quote="EA_Blitz;d-263025"]Hey Franchise fans,

Will this be fix on week 1 games this Sunday...
  • Over 24 hours. Still no update.
  • Everyone should be refunded with this game it’s a scam
  • [quote="kennybolo20;c-2154762"]Everyone should be refunded with this game it’s a scam [/quote]
    I agree 100%
  • Fix????
  • Why are you guys not even responding say something let us know something is happening and not saying nothing Shows me you don’t give a damn
  • The NFL is starting over and it makes you want to make a franchise even more ... But it's true that we can't with this broken game mode EAAAA you drive me crazy
  • Still no update. This is completely unacceptable. EA doesn’t even care enough to give us an update on when we can expect a fix. This is the only game mode I play and am starting to feel like those who are like me, who only play franchise, deserve a refund. Very close to shelving this game for the year, it’s a pathetic excuse for a new title.
  • [quote="Patsfan90210;c-2154856"]Still no update. This is completely unacceptable. EA doesn’t even care enough to give us an update on when we can expect a fix. This is the only game mode I play and am starting to feel like those who are like me, who only play franchise, deserve a refund. Very close to shelving this game for the year, it’s a pathetic excuse for a new title.[/quote]
    Totally agree
  • > @Patsfan90210 said:
    > Still no update. This is completely unacceptable. EA doesn’t even care enough to give us an update on when we can expect a fix. This is the only game mode I play and am starting to feel like those who are like me, who only play franchise, deserve a refund. Very close to shelving this game for the year, it’s a pathetic excuse for a new title.

I agree. the community im in we have 2 Full 32 Team Franchises waiting to start! but we cant cause they wont update the damn roster. so we have 64 People Waiting for Madden to fix there game.
  • > @Patsfan90210 said:
    > Still no update. This is completely unacceptable. EA doesn’t even care enough to give us an update on when we can expect a fix. This is the only game mode I play and am starting to feel like those who are like me, who only play franchise, deserve a refund. Very close to shelving this game for the year, it’s a pathetic excuse for a new title.

I agree. the community im in we have 2 Full 32 Team Franchises waiting to start! but we cant cause they wont update the damn roster. so we have 64 People Waiting for Madden to fix there game.

It’s sad man, it really is because we love the NFL so much. The exclusive license is the only reason anyone buys this game. I’ve lost all hope.. :(

@EA_Blueberry @EA_Roger @EA_KRAELO are you ever going to listen to your community and change this game? Do you guys take pride in the products you put out to your consumer at all? Does it bother you the majority of the user ratings are completely negative?? I loved Madden growing up.. I don’t even know what happened. Still do this day the best football game ever made is ESPN 2k5 and that was 15 years ago. I just wish you guys would care about our concerns and instead of implementing game modes that will make you the most money start implementing the features we’ve been begging for for years! I will work for EA for free!! to give you the ideas to take franchise to the next level just for the sake of getting a good product. Even your promises for Madden 22 aren’t sufficient. You need to scrap franchise mode and rebuild it from scratch and that’s the bottomline. Please... just give us what we want. No more DJ Khaled or Migo’s, we need real aspects of football in a football game. I’m begging you guys... please please start respecting the franchise community. You can’t tell me you do when at launch Franchise didn’t receive a single new feature yet you were able to make The Yard.

• Week 2 coming in hot and this still isn't resolved and we're not even being updated? So what are the chances I'll be able to play franchise mode this year? Right now my copy is a coaster for my coffee.
  • I just want to give everyone the heads up it’s fixed it works now I know they didn’t post no update on it but it works finally
  • EA_Blueberry
    4770 posts EA Community Manager
    jamiefff wrote: »
    I just want to give everyone the heads up it’s fixed it works now I know they didn’t post no update on it but it works finally

Apologies on the update, yes, it was fixed in a server side update yesterday.
  • Need help asap please 😢 I turn off salary cap not meaning to on a league I help run I need it turn back on please it's a really good league the league name is Unde4d IC3MAN_7