EA Forums - Banner

Is a flea flicker available in madden 21 in any playbook?

tonykpar
3 posts New member
Anyone tell if and where a flea flicker is in Madden 21?

Replies

• Burnzee
    8 posts New member
    Had a look online and apparently not. Reason many are citing is the lack of the play being used in real life by NFL teams. Not much help I know.
  • tonykpar
    3 posts New member
    Thanks for that............I do suspect its not available but love the play and hoped for more trick plays in Madden 21. Heres to hoping :(
  • No, but it used to be way back in the day. Just another thing EA has removed from the game which we used to have :)
  • I have asked for years to have this play installed into the game and including those unique kick off returns and have come up a yard short.
    Madden fan since 93.
  • Still shouldn’t be a reason not to add it ... I should be able to use any damn play I choose because most teams have the same crap anyways
  • Still shouldn’t be a reason not to add it ... I should be able to use any damn play I choose because most teams have the same crap anyways

I understand.
    Madden fan since 93.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4803 posts EA Community Manager
    edited October 2020
    No, but it used to be way back in the day. Just another thing EA has removed from the game which we used to have :)

I believe it was used because it was

1) A play hardly used across the entire playbook, thus the team wanted to focus their energy creating other plays that would be appealing to use

2) Low success rate when used

I'm a personal fan of that play myself, it's awesome when you trick your opponent for a huge score. The team is looking to add more plays from the current NFL season that teams are using. If there's a trick play I want to see added, how about throwing in that Landry to Beckham JR touchdown pass we saw over the weekend. :smile:
  • Play action screen plays is also something I seen teams running a lot lately to make the flow of the defense go one way and make it look like the offense of going that way but it is a screen pass going the other way the whole time would be interesting to see madden add this into their playbooks
  • tonykpar
    3 posts New member
    More trick plays would be great and yes indeed the Browns play would be excellent as a start :)
  • used to be in the game lol. Just another thing taken away.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4803 posts EA Community Manager
    edited October 2020
    used to be in the game lol. Just another thing taken away.

There is a cap on the amount of playbooks as far as I'm aware, so there are decisions that have to be made on what to keep and what to remove. When a play is hardly used and not executed consistently when used, it makes sense to replace it with a different option while the team can look to see if there is a better way to implement it back into the game at some point in the future if they choose to.
    Post edited by EA_Blueberry on
  • If it did come back it should have a restrictive hot route system like with screen passes.
    Madden fan since 93.
  • I think the passing trick plays should at least be in face of the franchise and have user vs user pass vs contend potential.
    Madden fan since 93.