EA Forums - Banner

Pass speed is too slow

It feels impossible to make tight throws or to go deep because the pass speed is just way to slow. defenders have time to walk across the field and intercept it all the time. In the actual NFL to get an interception you have to be there at the time the QB throws or be far downfield, even with non cannon armed QBs, like it needs to be like 20% faster.

Replies

• Crazy fact is interceptions happen at the lowest rate in nfl history these last 4 years
  • I say they need to speed up throws 75% faster. A defender can be 1 yard away from a defender and if the ball is zipped in there the defender cannot react to it fast enough. The game doesn't reflect this at all.
  • They need to fix the entire game! It’s terrible.
  • Top 100 player here to give you advice. Choose Aaron Rodgers, or Josh Allen. They throw it so fast it will blow your mind. I believe Stafford, and Mahomes have faster throw power as well.
  • Th QB is getting rid of the ball slower than when the game first came out. It's back to the Madden 20 style. Stupid move as usual by Madden devs
  • > @SissyGarbageDogs said:
    > Top 100 player here to give you advice. Choose Aaron Rodgers, or Josh Allen. They throw it so fast it will blow your mind. I believe Stafford, and Mahomes have faster throw power as well.

Im playing franchise with a custom QB dude has 98 throw power. Is there a specific ability that helps?