EA Forums - Banner

Ea stop helping the little timmys out

This has to stop!! Dropped passes over thrown passes with no pressure!! Dropped ints n safety’s in lbs positions jumping like gods!! I’m stick of inside zones being called 90 percent of the time n they get 4/5 yards even with adjustments to stop the run!! When I’m playing little timmys my oline misses blocks or fall down my fb runs to the water boy or coach!! Stop bailing out the less talented players by rewarding with flukey game play!!! Comp so be the hardest mode to ball out not this cheesy game play!! Fix the game! Your losing your fan base fast!! 2k is coming n that’s going to hurt you guys fast if you don’t get your act together fast!!!!!

Replies

• Cpt_gunn wrote: »
    This has to stop!! Dropped passes over thrown passes with no pressure!! Dropped ints n safety’s in lbs positions jumping like gods!! I’m stick of inside zones being called 90 percent of the time n they get 4/5 yards even with adjustments to stop the run!! When I’m playing little timmys my oline misses blocks or fall down my fb runs to the water boy or coach!! Stop bailing out the less talented players by rewarding with flukey game play!!! Comp so be the hardest mode to ball out not this cheesy game play!! Fix the game! Your losing your fan base fast!! 2k is coming n that’s going to hurt you guys fast if you don’t get your act together fast!!!!!

The game is scripted online. They match you up with the worst players. Its like they turn on computer assistance. Your team plays like trash on both sides of the ball. While they play like trash and completes every pass and run up the middle on blitzes for tds. Ridiculous
  • I don't think they are directly trying to please the casuals. Personally, I think the devs struggle with making even a sliver of a functioning game because they are working with 30-year-old game code, that breaks every time they try to fix something, and an engine designed for fps games.
  • jimbshaw
    1 posts New member
    [quote="JayChitown;c-2165075"][quote="Cpt_gunn;d-265348"]This has to stop!! Dropped passes over thrown passes with no pressure!! Dropped ints n safety’s in lbs positions jumping like gods!! I’m stick of inside zones being called 90 percent of the time n they get 4/5 yards even with adjustments to stop the run!! When I’m playing little timmys my oline misses blocks or fall down my fb runs to the water boy or coach!! Stop bailing out the less talented players by rewarding with flukey game play!!! Comp so be the hardest mode to ball out not this cheesy game play!! Fix the game! Your losing your fan base fast!! 2k is coming n that’s going to hurt you guys fast if you don’t get your act together fast!!!!![/quote]

The game is scripted online. They match you up with the worst players. Its like they turn on computer assistance. Your team plays like trash on both sides of the ball. While they play like trash and completes every pass and run up the middle on blitzes for tds. Ridiculous [/quote]

EA is trash this is last year I’ll ever buy another EA title.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4395 posts EA Community Manager
    No, the game is not scripted online. It matches you up with players of equal skill level.

If you all want to drop clips of areas where you feel the team needs to take a closer look at please do so. If you're all looking for any advice or tips from others on how to stop certain playcalls that could make out for a solid discussion to help make you all better competitive players in the long haul. Crowdsourcing what works and what doesn't can be a strength for everyone in threads like this.

@Cpt_gunn

What game modes are they ripping 4-5 yards on every time and defensive formation are you using? Do you drop your coverage, shift the line, or occasionally commit to the run with your defense if you notice the same tendencies from your opponent all game?
  • Cpt_gunn wrote: »

Sigh...

(1) You really think 2k's non-sim game is going to be a threat? So a person who wants to full franchise mode, trades, drafts ect will prefer 2k's version of NFL blitz or whatever? (Side note... lack of franchise is what doomed APF and not a lack of license. I don't care what anyone says)

(2) No one who wins ever claims the game is scripted.
  • Game is definitely scripted!!!
  • No, the game is not scripted online. It matches you up with players of equal skill level.

If you all want to drop clips of areas where you feel the team needs to take a closer look at please do so. If you're all looking for any advice or tips from others on how to stop certain playcalls that could make out for a solid discussion to help make you all better competitive players in the long haul. Crowdsourcing what works and what doesn't can be a strength for everyone in threads like this.

@Cpt_gunn

What game modes are they ripping 4-5 yards on every time and defensive formation are you using? Do you drop your coverage, shift the line, or occasionally commit to the run with your defense if you notice the same tendencies from your opponent all game?

3jwrphksolb4.jpg

Ea Blueberry is this what you call matching people up with theu skill level? Also why is majority of the game elements that was in the game when it came out gone? Example, a crucial field goal in the 4th quarter. You call a timeout. It no longer changes it to screen where it makes it more difficult to kick. QBs pass the ball slower, the WRs clearly don't block the person in front of them on screen plays. They run straight pass them with out touching em. Passing the ball deep brings up the wrong animation. They put there hands out, instead of jumping. Meanwhile the defense can jump and it will no doubt get intercepted. Madden is in trouble, the patches are destroying the game every year.
  • No, the game is not scripted online. It matches you up with players of equal skill level.
    y28nukcvzp41.jpg
    Another image that shows the online server isn't balanced. It's putting people against players they should never play against if its based on skillset.

@Cpt_gunn

• This game is not scripted it's occasionally predictable but that's about it.
    Madden fan since 93.
  • There is nothing balanced or equal skill level about that match up. That is ridiculous and needs to be fixed. The game is so competitive now that there is nothing fun left in the game. Not every player that plays MUT is looking to sweat every game they play. Fix matchmaking!!
  • This game is not scripted it's occasionally predictable but that's about it.

You work for them. Lol
  • No I have supported the game developers over the years because I thank them for using all my game features. Why would I hate a game when I spent countless of hours trying to find creative things to add and or fix for the game developers future installments?
    Madden fan since 93.
  • No I have supported the game developers over the years because I thank them for using all my game features. Why would I hate a game when I spent countless of hours trying to find creative things to add and or fix for the game developers future installments?

Well help them fix gameplay in simulation mode! How many years can we complain about psychic DB's and super users ruining the game. How many years can we complain about lack of physics, catch in traffic, aggressive catching, no user control, features taken out of the game, pass trajectory, QB ball speed way to slow, and dumb animations.
  • Every time I play this game I have fun. If a game can be fun then that's all that matters at this point. The graphics are good. The game is better than most people think.
    Madden fan since 93.
  • ericedub wrote: »
    No I have supported the game developers over the years because I thank them for using all my game features. Why would I hate a game when I spent countless of hours trying to find creative things to add and or fix for the game developers future installments?

Well help them fix gameplay in simulation mode! How many years can we complain about psychic DB's and super users ruining the game. How many years can we complain about lack of physics, catch in traffic, aggressive catching, no user control, features taken out of the game, pass trajectory, QB ball speed way to slow, and dumb animations.

Bro they ruined the game with patches. To make it easier to play