EA Forums - Banner

Crazy INSANE GAMEPLAY PLEASE HELP!!!!

ChasPi68
3 posts New member
Has anyone else's Madden gone haywire over the last few days.

First let me say I am a veteran player and I've played Madden faithfully since the first edition.
I play A LOT, I am good, maybe not tournament good but I have reached the top 1% in ranking.
So I know the difference between bad playing and the game just acting crazy insane.

This is on XBox

Suddenly when I'm playing the game now it is unplayable.
Here are a few examples that are now regular occurrences over the past 3 days.

Running
WHen I'm running and I'm hitting a hole or running wide I will get tackled by a defender that isn't even touching me. The guy will easily be away from me and I'll get tackled as if the defender hit me

Passing
I'm throwing easy short crossing routes to wide open receivers and the ball just sails over my receiver and always right to a waiting defender behind him(probably happened about 6 times in 10 games)

Passing
I'll throw the ball to an open receiver in front of a defender that is not close enough to make a play on the ball or receiver and the receiver will drop the ball and do an animation as if he was hit by the closest defender that isn't even close enough to touch him, let alone hit him hard enough to knock the ball out

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME.
I ALREADY SMASHED ONE CONTROLLER AND I'M ABOUT TO PUT ONE THROUGH MY TV.

Replies

• ChasPi68
    3 posts New member
    OH, I JUST THOUGHT OF ANOTHER THING THAT'S HAPPENING.

over these last 3 days I've had probably 4 or 5 people try onside kicks on me and even in onside kick return formation I never get them. The ball is kicked, hit my player and bounces right back to kicking team. Out of about 5 onside kicks against me the kicking teams got them EVERY TIME

Sort of like the tipped pass that you defend and then you try 10 times to catch the tip but it just keeps bouncing off off your defenders or the WRs until it finally falls to the ground.
  • ChasPi68
    3 posts New member
    no one???

****?
  • EA_Blueberry
    4819 posts EA Community Manager
    When you're passing the ball are you moving the left stick to lead the pass? That can increase the chances of a pass to sail over a receiver's head if you're moving while throwing.

Haven't seen too much feedback from the community on the running or onside kicks. If you continue to come across onside kicks in that frequency can you submit a clip here so we can see what they're doing to identify a pattern?
  • I just posted about this, my wrs not trying to catch the ball just looking at it go over their head
  • > @ChasPi68 said:
    > no one???
    >
    > 🎃🎃🎃🎃?

> @EA_Blueberry said:
    > When you're passing the ball are you moving the left stick to lead the pass? That can increase the chances of a pass to sail over a receiver's head if you're moving while throwing.
    >
    > Haven't seen too much feedback from the community on the running or onside kicks. If you continue to come across onside kicks in that frequency can you submit a clip here so we can see what they're doing to identify a pattern?

Thanks for answering.

I thought that could be an issue as well but I tried passing without using lft stick and I had the same thing happen multiple times.

I finally gave up and uninstalled the game and I am currently re-installing. Hopefully that fixes whatever brought on this weird issue.