EA Forums - Banner

Positive discussion

I know you guys have had a real rough time since the launch of this game and honestly this whole console generation but I’ve really noticed the improvements made over the last few updates and just wanted to send some positivity your guys way because most people just rip you guys.

Replies

• What improvements are you talking about? Can you be more specific?

Around here, I feel like I am in the minority. I scream gamplay, gameplay, gameplay. The vast majority of my complaints are either around gameplay or the archaic franchise, but y'all complaints are stuff like wanting different styles of hand towels.

So when you say improvement, I want to hear specifics.
  • @damiankinzler I’m like 50/50 on your post. I do agree that there are vast improvements into the game, but then on the other side, there are a lot of things that EA can improve on in little areas like face scanning, equipment updates, better selection of players in these promos, which is a big one for me. I can care less about the little things like equipment updates and stuff, as long as the gameplay is good and they drop good content, I’m fine. It took up until now for the game to start become playable for me personally, so I don’t have much to say or complain about the game other than the selection of cards, which we have to roll with what they drop as a community so whats the point in complaining.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4819 posts EA Community Manager
    I know you guys have had a real rough time since the launch of this game and honestly this whole console generation but I’ve really noticed the improvements made over the last few updates and just wanted to send some positivity your guys way because most people just rip you guys.

Thanks, @damiankinzler!

tenor.gif
  • To me it gets worst with every update, it’s always something, the EA developers need to take a hard look at this game the way they rate the players and all. Ex: they are players on this game that has a slower 40 time but EA has them faster then players that ran a faster 40 time. Just realized JuJu ran a 4.5 and his spd on here a 91, Alvin kamara ran the same time and his speed a 89 and if the speed rating isn’t just based on 40 time, i think we can all agree that AK is a better athlete then JuJu. Just my opinion
  • EA_Blueberry
    4819 posts EA Community Manager
    @doody5047

With Next-Gen Stats you'll be able to see a stark contrast in speed difference for players in December. :)
  • Why not just delete frost bite it’s horrible and seems outdated