EA Forums - Banner

M21 franchise didn’t save?

I’m having a weird issue. I play an offline franchise, been playing it for weeks. Played the wild card playoff last night. Woke up this morning to play the divisional round and I went to click on my auto save file like I always do, and I’m all the way back in preseason? I tried loading the auto save and the other file as well both are in pre-season. Am I tripping or what??

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    4738 posts EA Community Manager
    @Andreunc666

We unfortunately can't verify this because it takes place on an offline franchise which is saved locally to the console. I haven't seen others report it yet, but if you post your details in this bug report forum we can start to track this in the event a lot more players start raising it to our attention.
  • It happened to me again. I made a new franchise, was in week 5, I’ve been saving myself and not relying on auto save. I went to play it again today and it was back in preseason. ?? I don’t understand what’s going on. Does it have something to do with the fact I’m game sharing with someone ???
  • EA_Blueberry
    @Andreunc666

I suppose you can't rule that out, do you know if they logged in or tried to play the game righta round the time you were playing Week 5?
  • Me and my brother both play madden often. He bought the game not me, so it was originally bought on his Xbox.
  • Should I try deleting the game and re installing?
  • EA_Blueberry
    @Andreunc666

If you haven't done that step yet it doesn't hurt to try it, but deleting any local saved games will delete your offline franchises.
  • Scicchitano32
    81 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    @EA_Blueberry

When people are having offline issues with saving offline franchises, can you guys not trouble shoot the issue to determine if it’s exclusive to one person or a global issue with saving offline franchises in general? Pop in the disc, create an offline franchise, try different saving options after different points. Surely you could tell if it’s exclusive issue or a universal one. I’m having the same trouble saving offline franchises and custom edited rosters prior to starting a franchise. Clearly there seems to be an issue with saving things. Thank you in advance for any help.