EA Forums - Banner

Twitch Drops

Prev1
Why was it announced on GMM that twitch drops were working again when they clearly aren't? Why do I get different answers from every EA rep that I speak to? One says my account is linked, another says it isn't. I've gone through every step by step instruction of linking and unlinking and still cannot get a clear answer from everybody.

Replies

• bbrewer23goblue
    139 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    See ppl everywhere getting multiple twitch drops.....ive watched multiple streams this week and havent got 1.....do i have to re link my account?
    Post edited by bbrewer23goblue on
  • Has any PC users get their Twitch drops?
  • @FriendlyFire1126 yes, I got some Twitch drops in a row the last 1-2 days.
  • Bdgy77
    4 posts New member
    Drops are not offically fixed based on the chat I just did with EA.Help.com... They said it would be posted once it is truly fixed for everyone. This is as of 23Nov2020 at 1125L, EST.
  • Bdgy77 wrote: »
    Drops are not offically fixed based on the chat I just did with EA.Help.com... They said it would be posted once it is truly fixed for everyone. This is as of 23Nov2020 at 1125L, EST.

Thanks for the reply/update
  • Clear answer from anybody****
  • Im in the same boat
  • EA_Blueberry
    4139 posts EA Community Manager
    @B___K0S

Hey there! The team pushed a fix in and we were awaiting to see if the issue was still happening. We're seeing some reports of players of still not getting drops, but we want to make sure they contact our Support team to ensure their accounts are properly linked and eligible for drops. This is still under active investigation by the Madden team.

In regards to why one EA Advisor said you had your account linked properly and the other didn't, I'm not exactly sure why that was the case. This could be an opportunity where one EA Advisor needed more training or made a mistake, but it's my best recommendation to contact our Support team again to check one more time. If you haven't reached out to our EA Advisors on Twitter, that is an option you could also take.

We apologize for any confusion you've been having recently with Madden and Twitch.

EA Help on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
  • I was also affected by the twitch drops bug but it works for me again.

honestly, my impression is that the dev team faces so many bugs and issues that they hardly get behind to fix them all. at the same time they 'have to' release new content all the time, so that they earn their money in MUT. and this new content doesn't work correctly, because they don't seem to have enough time to get it right (incl. QA and testing) which increases the bugs and issues every single week. my fear is that it will take a long time until the game will be rid of most of the bugs.

summarising: I really don't want to be one of the developers right now, absolutely not. but the thought helps me to deal with my frustration a little bit. if the developers are constantly driven by company guidelines and mistakes are made as a result, I find it hard to blame the development team. with those responsible for the game, ... well, I'll just stop here ...
  • @EA_Blueberry So I reached out again and they confirmed my account is linked, but I'm still getting nothing. Is there a plan in place for the Derwin crowns?
  • bbrewer23goblue
    139 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    This is getting very old EA.....literally every single week its something new that is broken....my drops have been fine for 2+years.....if we dont get our crowns that means I've wasted 12 weeks to get derwin james, im 3 crowns away and its just old dealing with this all of the time....i have tried every link, every help page, re linked every account/console and still nothing
  • @bbrewer23goblue Same. It's not even about the crappy drops with like 4 silvers and 1 gold. It's about the drops related to actual in game sets and rewards aka the crowns. If those werent a thing I could care less.
  • Bdgy77
    4 posts New member
    What is the actual site url to get twitch drops working correctly per Kraelo twitch stream today... this is so irritating. Plus, I watched last night and got no crown token either today.
  • Bdgy77
    4 posts New member
    Agreed... my drops worked for like 2-3 months with no hiccups then last week...nothing... I have tried to re-link everything with no joy. This is really crappy. I watched streams last night Tues, Derwin vs World and recived no token or anything.
  • Nice to see on GMM they acknowledge that there is still an issue but say nothing about the crowns.
  • I've not had any twitch drops or Derwin Tokens since they announced the issue weeks ago. Several player I know are now getting them again but I've not had anything. I spoke to an EA Advisor this morning that confirmed I was connected. When will this be fixed and will the Drops be back dated to all the streams that I've watched where I've not received anything? Which will be alot.

Any kind of answer from EA would be great as I'm getting pissed of with this now. No one tells you anything
  • Yep def sad.....ea streams tell us to relink accounts, then a day later they tell us relinking breaks the drops....100000% not our fault
  • bbrewer23goblue
    139 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Contacted EA.....filed/started a case and pretty much just said we have to wait for a fix with no est. for a fix
  • I'm still not getting any Twitch Drops is there any kind of update here because EA Help on Twitter have no clue and I've had no response for several weeks on my open case and I'm losing out massively on packets and Derwin Tokens.

Communication would be greatly appreciated.