EA Forums - Banner

Commissioner Tools Wishlist

SF_UsDarkmanx
5 posts Member
edited June 2021
The below is a collective of admin tools that commissioners from multiple leagues across multiple platforms have wanted and needed for some time.

Madden CFM Admin Tools List

*Ability to Reset Transactions

*Ability to turn off CPU transactions

*Ability to conduct Roster Management for teams without having to switch to that team

*Ability to reset the final outcome of a game (for rules being broken in a game but the person breaks the rules still gets the win and no ability to reset that outcome, especially during playoff time)

*Ability to suspend players for different lengths of time for rule infractions

*Ability to edit abilities

*Ability to turn off individual abilities IE those that can be deemed game breaking

Possibly more suggestions to come
Post edited by NatureBoy2323 on

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    4836 posts EA Community Manager
    Thank you for the detailed list, @SF_UsDarkmanx

The team is planning on expanding Commissioner tools for 21 and Madden NFL 22. We'll pass along your list.

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-21/news/gridiron-notes-madden-nfl-21-franchise-update-8-3
  • It’d also be cool to add some settings to the app, specifically injuries as I turn them off before force advancing
  • 😢 I turn off salary cap not meaning to on a league I help run I need it turn back on please it's a really good league the league name is Unde4d IC3MAN_7
  • DyeusVita
    353 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Ability to manage some settings from mobile. I like to turn off injuries before simming any games & it’d be nice to have that ability from mobile

Please delete, duplicate
  • Should be able to re-enable the salary cap.
  • Ability to turn off the ability to see who's in the lead during the off season for Free Agent bidding. It's not realistic, and the winner shouldn't be the one who has no life and can sit around clicking up his bid each time he falls into 2nd place. It should be blind.
  • They should add these to franchise mode:
    1. Complete schedule editing
    2. Divisional realignment options
    3. Conference realignment options
    4. Team Rebrand options, like colors or logos
    5. Better options when teams move
    6. Better coach options
    7. Assistant coaches
  • Fantasy draft on mobile.

Could be a lot of leagues just created to draft but would also help leagues with everyone being able to draft
  • EA_Blueberry
    4836 posts EA Community Manager
    This is expected in mid-January from our last Franchise blog.

e01uxge9h88u.png
  • DyeusVita
    353 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Function on the mobile device for managing a league:

-Seeing the transaction blog from mobile, w/ ability to undo things.

Non-mobile:

-Ability to set stats for game thats being Force-winned. Someone quits, someone's afk and you need to put a FW in, OK, but what about when it's a dev upgrade moment?

-Change the ability of players power over edits. Simple position guidelines, and/or only cosmetic changes.
    -trade approval

Semi-non-related:

-I started a league in the "Live/play now" current nfl week and after i started inviting people found out that they can't practice, resign players, only play their game.
    - also an issue created by this is CPU resigning players, i know i can manually change contract
    Post edited by DyeusVita on
  • This is expected in mid-January from our last Franchise blog.

e01uxge9h88u.png

These are awesome and great, but we still need additional features that could greatly improve commissioner quality of life especially for our 32 vs 32 man cfm communities.

The ability to apply punishments like player suspensions and override transactions during the season as well as offseason a like. Another major one would be being able to reset the results of an already finished game as well. The new additions are great, but more needs to be done and added to it, keep up the work
  • Please allow us to reset injuries in franchise. There are many injured players in my league even though injuries are off and I can’t change them back
  • RyanW_3529
    112 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Commisioner Tools: Relocations

Something I'd like as a commisioner is to be able to relocate franchises w/out having a user, or worrying about their stadium rating having to be 20 or under. Not to mention, help w/ bringing franchises back to they original city/team, so if a user leaves or gets kicked from the league, the next player to join isn't stuck w/ a franchise in a place they may not want, plus it'll help keep commisioners figured out who the team actually is being able to move it back.

But we also need the full relocation back to choose city, any team name, team logo, colors, jersey options, as well as having 2 to 3 sets of jerseys for original team uniforms, color rush, and throwback/any other style we may wanna have. Especially mixing and matching color combos similar to creating jerseys in base game.

Speaking of creating jerseys, being able to actually create new uniform looks for existing franchises instead of mixing and matching and saying u r creating a whole new uniform, allow us to be able to do that, especially w/ how many uniforms have been changed or tweaked since Nike took over.

To further edit the previous statement, allowing commissioners to start up leagues w/ teams already relocated would be nice. Its a pain to have to edit all contracts, add a yr, and edit out any drafted class b/c u have to sim an entire yr before u can add the relocated teams.
    Post edited by RyanW_3529 on
  • Allowing to bring 2 extra ppl into franchise, who don't play, but who can look at stats/transactions, to be media roles for ur league if u stat track, etc.
  • The ability to set a range for players that the computer can trade. Cap penalties, overall max, age, etc.
  • Can I join