EA Forums - Banner

Face of Franchise

BlacCease
posts New member
Horrible decision not allowing people to actually play the games. Only actually playing 4 or 4 games a season is trash. Why was the injury to my player necessary? Not every player gets injured in their career. Lost over 20 points in my ranking, for no good reason...

Replies

• How would you improve the game mode?
    Madden fan since 93.
  • BlacCease wrote: »
    Only actually playing 4 or 4 games a season is trash.

I was also really annoyed facing this pattern. I stopped playing FoF at that point but later I read that there is a setting (within the FoF settings) that allows you to switch to playing the full season. I did not try it myself yet (or more exactly: I realised that you have to play the pre-NFL phase before you can modify the settings) but maybe it is worth a shot searching for this setting?

hope that helps. good luck!
  • How would you improve the game mode?

Honestly, I say get rid of it. If for no other reason, it pulls away resources that should be going towards other modes.

You have The Yard, FOTF, MUT, and Superstar KO. For a game that already has an extremely tight development cycle. I know EA *really really* want these modes to be there but they just do not have the resources.