EA Forums - Banner

Welcome to the NBA LIVE Forums!

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

NBA Live 18 Recommended fixes (from demos released at E3)

I wanted to create a topic for any recommendations that would help NBA Live 18.
1. Could you guys please work on those jumpers. They look a little low to the ground when a player shoots.
2. Could you fix some of those passes I've seen from the demos. Those passes look too fast and looks like they can be thrown all over the court.
3. Could you guys work on players jumping a little higher. Seems like players aren't really taking off when dunking (of course for the players that could really get up).
4. Could you guys include the NBA Live companion app to scan your face into the game. I love that in Live 16 but remember to allow us to change the skin color.
5. And lastly could you guys please please please include an Online Franchise Mode!!!!! With multiple years, and if you guys could incorporate your player into the online franchise that would be dope. Of course give users the option to include just current NBA players, legends, or include your player. To me this will make or break the game as well. I can only play my player for so long. I'm a franchise type of guy. Thanks for listening.

Replies

• for 5 do you mean online career, because i agree.

also they should include a type of play calling in the online setting, for example, if you hold L1 in 2k it will call a screen and pop up a little HUD, they should make it so in online if you call a screen it will pop up a notification to the other players saying you want a screen.

(also if this is already in the game dont roast me about it because im a 2k player and dont have nba live experience)
  • Please say when the game comes out don't start patching the shooting the defense the rebounding the core of the game making a different, because 2K does that all the time the game comes out it's a good game a couple people complain about it they change everything and make it worse.
  • db57
    17 posts Member
    Please put on a shot meter for layups I don't want players that are not good being rewarded for just running to the rim holding turbo then just push x or square and the game gives them any animation then scores for them without requiring any skill please
  • Hey i justed wanted to ask are there gonna be 2v2 and 3v3 modes like in 2k my park
  • Timba101
    166 posts Member
    if you do make #5 how matt suggested, please have decent player progression and GM AI(also for my career) because the one in 2K was pooooo and non existent...one team had 5 centers no PG a. Another scenario a regen player had a potential of 92 never left rating 79 during his 12 yr career but stats were astronomical like a 92 rated player :neutral: ...

I have been playing 16 again and boy like some one said above no skill to do a layup i saw a 5'9" guard run in circles run up to the rim protector and just mash x and buckets i almost lost my mind he did that for 14/21 points it was unreal and the rim protector was a 99 the guard 78 lol.

finally im a defensive player at heart and i cant stand to see how alley-ops and posterizers are just so uncontested or very frequent. you have to make sure that those are nerfed i mean it is one of the most difficult plays to pull that and a posterizer and it happened in nbalive16 and always on 2k like no other straight garbagio.
    Xbox GT: Rock D Twitter: @jeffcortinas Member of NBA Live Veteran committee
  • Please make it to where the face scan app can be downloaded on any Android phone because NBA Live 16 I couldn't download it to my Android phone. I think it only allowed on iPhones
  • Timba101
    166 posts Member
    Please make it to where the face scan app can be downloaded on any Android phone because NBA Live 16 I couldn't download it to my Android phone. I think it only allowed on iPhones

Na i had an android worked majestically.

Xbox GT: Rock D Twitter: @jeffcortinas Member of NBA Live Veteran committee