EA Forums - Banner

Shot meter timing delay

So far I have had no problems with the game as far as gameplay goes but, Everytime I run 5v5 pickups I experience huge delay in the release of my shot meter while playing online which weird since it responds just fine practice, exhibition games, or even the rise. I need a valid reasonable explanation for this inconvenience.

Replies

• Latency with the host, that's the only reason. I've only experienced input delay with the shot meter when there's some sort of lag when in Live Pick-UP or Community Showdowns.
  • Jokah56191 wrote: »
    So far I have had no problems with the game as far as gameplay goes but, Everytime I run 5v5 pickups I experience huge delay in the release of my shot meter while playing online which weird since it responds just fine practice, exhibition games, or even the rise. I need a valid reasonable explanation for this inconvenience.

Yes! This is a huge issue that turned me off of continuing with any shot based myplayer. Now I'm trying every other type of player that doesn't have to rely on the shot meter. I've NEVER been able to get the green hondo online. Ever.
  • ilyandor wrote: »
    Jokah56191 wrote: »

Yes! This is a huge issue that turned me off of continuing with any shot based myplayer. Now I'm trying every other type of player that doesn't have to rely on the shot meter. I've NEVER been able to get the green hondo online. Ever.

Turn off the shot meter, I had this issue too and turning off the shot meter helped. Just practice the release that you're using on shootaround and learn how to time it without the meter