EA Forums - Banner

Welcome to the NBA LIVE Forums!

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Why didn't you add basic features?

FivePillars114
40 posts Member
edited September 2017
What's up, everyone? I'm a little disappointed because I'm loving Live 18 this year but basic features are missing from the game. The two main ones are having multiple users in Franchise locally, and online H2H against friends. Please let me know if I'm just missing it. I just don't get why these ancient features wouldn't be part of the game. I never cared about stories, parks, and cutscences. I just want to play a solid NBA match online against my friends or bring them over for each to control a squad in Franchise. NBA Live 18 is solid with fixable flaws, but not having barebone features is unacceptable.

Replies

• yea i agree with that hope they add that in or bring it back in the future .
  • Didn't realize it doesn't even have local multiplayer? If true yes I'd see this is a problem since I think it was in live 16 and this game is supposed to be more feature rich . Just seems like a basic feature. If I have friend over who doesn't have the game, I can't play against them while we have a few drinks and talk smack?
  • stevenomes wrote: »
    Didn't realize it doesn't even have local multiplayer? If true yes I'd see this is a problem since I think it was in live 16 and this game is supposed to be more feature rich . Just seems like a basic feature. If I have friend over who doesn't have the game, I can't play against them while we have a few drinks and talk smack?

You could play against each other locally but not Franchise mode. Also, you can't play each other online.
  • ok good. just wanted to make sure because a lot of my gameplay is 1v1 against friend i have over at my house.
  • Why doesn't this game have head to head online NBA games? That is mandatory
  • Already a discussion about this on the wishlist thread. Post your thoughts there for most exposure.
  • Where is the play offs mode?
  • Hey all, they have a mega thread started for feedback. I would suggest posting it in there.
  • EA_Cian
    253 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Locked.

Please don't necropost. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!