EA Forums - Banner

Welcome to the NBA LIVE Forums!

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Chill On The Bashing

Prev1
Clueminati
321 posts Senior Moderator
edited October 2017
Before I get started on this post. I need Aaron Rodgers to say this for me.....

I am not saying this in a disrespectful way, nor am I trying to start something. I do find it disrespectful that I have to close threads showing a person making an idle threat. I also find it disrespectful that the constant flooding is going to get your point across where it's bumping every other people's post down to page 2 or 3. I understand the passion that we all have for this game, but we all got to remember a few things. This is a game coming back from a 2 year hiatus, and this is fresh for them. I know each and everyone wants to play with Carmelo Anthony of OKC; or Dwyane Wade who just signed to the Cavs. Although think about it? Do you want a complete roster per team, or just focus on superstars only? See, there's a few players missing on the game like Caleb Swanigan, Isaiah Briscoe, Archie Goodwin of the Portland Trailblazers; Michael Beasley with a generic face for the New York Knicks; and Josh Childress of the Denver Nuggets is not on the team. Stuff like that for people to realize, and I would like to see a pre-season roster before the season kicks .

Please, people be respectful when you post. No cursing; no constant flooding; and no idle threats.

Thank you
Post edited by Clueminati on
Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.

Replies

• Good points, however, when there are updates why are there never any posts letting us know or when there are in-game updates it says come to the website for details but there are NONE.
    ---
    BP8rson
    Melbourne, AUS
  • Clueminati
    There are usually people posting updates through via Twitter. Mainly, they all will have images in the to show what kind of a roster changes you may see. I think on what I will try to do, and see if I can post some updates to keep you and all in touch. I can't guarantee this, but I will try to do this.
  • Will head to head be added to the game?
  • Why ea come out with the game with players missing? They need to fire you because i have no confidence in ea now. Im not buying live 19 if they will potentially have players missing.
  • Good to get control of it early as ive been to some forums where it becomes absolutely toxic. Nothing constructive can be found because it's buried in the endless rants from people who spend "hard earned money" and feel like they can go nuts on forum because it is a way to vent their frustrations. Maybe, but In the end it doesnt help the cause to improve the game.

Also I would think anyone that can actually make a difference in changing the game (dev or whoever communicate with them) is much less likely to look at something if it comes off in a condescending tone or as a rant. Those who have bullet points and are concise and organized in presenting their reqeusts have a better chance that it gets to the next decision level
  • One thing to add. It does go both ways though. I have not seem any communication about upcoming features being added or what is being worked on to improve the game. I'm sure this may have been said in other venue like Twitter but would be nice for those on the forums to have this communication as well. After a period of time with no feedback customers start to feel like they aren't getting through and start to lose patience. It is no excuse for acting condescending or threatening, but it may help to keep some people in a more hopeful mindset.
  • Clueminati
    I am opening all channels of communications to hear from you all. One thing I don't want is to have you guys shut out, and I have been through that as well. Which made me feel like the community is broken with lack of communication, and I definitely don't want to see another NBA Live 365 firestorm. I have voiced my thoughts on missing / generic players. You guys got to do the same without spamming or trolling angrily. Message me about whoever is not on the team, but as of right now? This is my theory only. We are only in the height of the preseason until tipoff of the regular season that's 14 days away. Then we'll see a roster update. I'm only saying this because teams probably have players fighting for the final spot, or there are rookies still not signed.

• The game is really good but there are modes missing. Head to Head should be in there and also classic team play.
  • Wnba need online
  • Bret205
    9 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    bogdan bogdanovic is missing in kings roster. he is one of the best european players.

jokic (denver), teodosic (LAC), marjanovic (detroit), bjelica (minnesota) are all generic
    Post edited by Bret205 on
  • Clueminati
    Bret205 wrote: »
    bogdan bogdanovic is missing in kings roster. he is one of the best european players.

jokic (denver), teodosic (LAC), marjanovic (detroit), bjelica (minnesota) are all generic

I will be sending some pictures out to the CMs about this.
  • Yo what is going on with the game speed?! All of a sudden I'm super slow on all my different players & it's most definitely NOT my internet. **** is going on?!
  • dragonth4Q
    17 posts Senior Moderator
    Tris416 wrote: »
    Yo what is going on with the game speed?! All of a sudden I'm super slow on all my different players & it's most definitely NOT my internet. **** is going on?!

game speed sliders may have been adjusted.
  • Clueminati
    Bret205 wrote: »

Bodgan Bogdanovic is now missing? After making him what Caleb Swanigan is suppose to be as a generic?
  • People will stop bashing this mess when we feel like we have some support or people willing to listen. We have NOTHING that we've asked for and believe me, we want what a basketball game should have. Roster editing. Times invested in the different modes that show growth, not regression, aka LUT. I seriously thought 16 was as far back and bare bones as possible with LUT; boy, y'all showed me! Be careful what you believe I guess. Another 5 steps back and the gameplay overall is better but more ridiculous than ever before. It's almost better to be losing into the fourth quarter because of the cpu cheapness that ALWAYS happens when up. It's unbelievable. Roster updates are slower than molasses, the gameplay glitches stay like never before, and you constantly "update" with absolutely NOTHING the community asks for. What do you expect? We're not unreasonable, just people who expect to buy a product that will be supported. Wrong on that front of us, huh?
  • Oh, I forgot the completely disastrous joke that is franchise mode. Holy ocean. What a mess. I think I saw better franchise modes in 90's games. How is that even possible?!?
  • Clueminati
    I was talking about going at people's neck on the board, and making threats on here. We all are venting about the process of the game @wsm2310, but I do see an announcement about a update from their Twitter account.
  • Clueminati wrote: »
    I was talking about going at people's neck on the board, and making threats on here. We all are venting about the process of the game @wsm2310, but I do see an announcement about a update from their Twitter account.

My apologies, I can totally get behind that. I thought you meant no pointing out the game flaws and I went into Hulk smash mode. I got the wrong idea from the first post, that's my bad. Thanks for being as passionate about getting the Live series back to where it was as the rest of us.
  • Clueminati
    wsm2310 wrote: »
    My apologies, I can totally get behind that. I thought you meant no pointing out the game flaws and I went into Hulk smash mode. I got the wrong idea from the first post, that's my bad. Thanks for being as passionate about getting the Live series back to where it was as the rest of us.

You're good. I want you guys to voice your opinion on what you like and dislike. This is why we have a community, and this is how we get things handled.
  • There's only so much they've done to this game for release and it looks like they've abandoned it already likely due to low sales. Shame because I like it a bit more than NBA 2K18 this time around, 2K18 is a frigging money sink and Live 18's career mode is decent.