EA Forums - Banner

Welcome to the NBA LIVE Forums!

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Community insight #8 hosted by Prime_76

yours truly taking part of the panel which devs do get to see. I encourage you all to watch and also speak up in a respectful manner. Don't be Hesitant to contact me or reach out if you need direction on who to go to express your opinion, though i think the forum is a good place :blush: ... Im Always willing to discuss for the better and compile ideas/discussion to better the title we Love.

Defensive Connoisseur
Xbox GT: Rock D Twitter: @jeffcortinas Member of NBA Live Veteran committee

Replies

I think the game is in a great place. I love the game. Online Head to Head play is good. I love it.

The only thing I would say to improve would be turning down the shooting. 3 point shots are too easy. Make The One feel the same as Online Head to Head play. The One play feels like an arcade style. It should feel more like the Online Head to Head play. I think Live Run should be just like Pro -Am and Online Head to Head with calls and fouls included. I hate spammers, maybe have Live Run unranked and Live Run Ranked. Calls just like Online head to head. With ranked you can get graded harder for ball spacing, passing, etc. Add free throws into Pro-Am and Live Run. That would stop spamming a lot.

Wishing for an Online Franchise/connected Franchise with your player, 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3, Pro Am 4 quarters. Better R3 stick response time. Legends, Online Head to Head vs friends, create sessions and invite friends to a pro am court, better connection for online head to head, nba court, live run court, NBA All Star Weekend, WNBA Online Head to Head. Group lobbies are needed with host. Public and Private. Create lobbies. Create Tournaments. The game is great. I love it.
  • EA_Cian
    253 posts EA Staff (retired)
    As much as I love Necromancers in RPGs, let's please not necropost in threads. It's against our forum rules.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!