EA Forums - Banner

Welcome to the NBA LIVE Forums!

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Generic Players / Missing Players on the Roster / Transaction Movement

13Next

Replies

• Clueminati
    321 posts Senior Moderator
    I brought up the headband glitch, and sent in a picture. More things I am discovering is the limited roster capacity. If you check sites like realgm.com or NBA.com you'll see teams are usually working with a 17 man bench depth. Where I have discovered rookie Malik Beasley for the Denver Nuggets.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • alfonzo mckinnie is missing for the Toronto raptor roster.
    Valanciunas and Poeltl have not the good haircut.
  • Clueminati
    romilus wrote: »
    alfonzo mckinnie is missing for the Toronto raptor roster.
    Valanciunas and Poeltl have not the good haircut.

@romilus, can you please show a picture of the haircuts of Jonas Valanciunas and Jakob Poeltl?
  • romilus
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Post edited by romilus on
  • T.j McConnell please help he looks like he's wearing a Michael Myers mask no beard or anything
  • Clueminati wrote: »
    Guys, help me conduct a list of generic players that's on the game. I will be updating the list of this post, and send out pictures to the CMs to show this issue. I want to nitpick about why Ricky Rubio tattoo is not shown on parts of his sleeve, and his hair is longer than the hair that's displayed on the game. Outside of Julius Randle whose head is bigger than his body, and he looks like the Houston, TX rapper Z-Ro **nitpicking moment**. I will have to escrow these later on down the road.

Generic Players
    • Caleb Swanigan (Portland Trailblazers)
    • Michael Beasley (New York Knicks)
    • Nikola Jokic (Denver Nuggets)
    • Josh Jackson (Phoenix Suns... I'm a bit on the fence with this model, but the face is not right in ways)
    • Milos Teodosic (Los Angeles Clippers)
    • Nemanja Bjelica (Minnesota Timberwolves)
    • Bogdan Bogdanovic (Sacramento Kings)

The season is starting this week on 10/17, and the rosters are getting set. Plus you have to focus on the player movement as well. Once again, please help me out on the listing of players that are generic; missing; or even if there's a player that was signed, traded, waived, or sent to G-League (NBDL). Post it on here, and I will be sending this out to the CMs. Thanks.

Missing Players
    • Josh Childress (Denver Nuggets)
    • Jordan Bell (Golden State Warriors... Playable on NBA LIVE 18 Demo instead of JaVale McGee)
    • Boban Marjanovic (Detroit Pistons)
    • Alec Peters (Phoenix Suns)
    • Davon Reed (Phoenix Suns... Playable on LUT)
    • Frank Mason (Sacramento Kings)
    • Caleb Swanigan (Portland Trailblazers)
    • Alex Poythress (Indiana Pacers... Playable on LUT)
    • Edmond Summer (Indiana Pacers)
    • Joe Young (Indiana Pacers)

Bobby Portis is missing too
  • LiLBeezy3O5
    137 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Add Derrick Jones Jr to the Miami heat roster please he is starting currently
  • This list is embarassing.
  • Clueminati
    stevenomes wrote: »
    This list is embarassing.

Sometimes, you can't make perfection until we build it. The list is embarrassing, and I know. But we all have to approach this, and speak about it. This is why I have this, and the wishlist up. As a community, we got to speak about it. Never settle for the less, but settle for the best and build it.
  • Clueminati
    I found some of the missing players, all but Bobby Portis where I have dropped them a line about why isn't Bobby Portis is not on the Bulls roster still. So, Here's the problem on what I have seen on my end, and I guess you all tried to do the same as well.

Last night, the huge blockbuster trade of Blake Griffin going to Detroit happened. I made my player movements, and I have decided to look into the Free Agent pool and behold. I have found Michael Beasley's brother Malik Beasley of the Denver Nuggets in the FA pool. Not only I found him. I have also found Derrick Jones of the Miami Heat; RJ Hunter and Markell Brown of the Houston Rockets in the FA pool. Here's the problem, most teams would have over a 15 man roster to work around just in case there's more than one player on DNP. NBA LIVE? The limit is only 15, and I couldn't move anyone else on to their perspective team like Hunter and Brown. So, expanding the depth in the bench for reserve players to show them on an active roster is needed, and I am still going to push for this like what the game needs in the wish list. While this thread, and the wish list is open for to view. I will have a document made as well for them to view, and WE as all members of a community whether you're on here; YouTube with Team Stream Members or others; NLSC; NLVC; etc. We can't settle for less, or good enough; because good is never good enough.

If you guys find more players where we can dig through the rosters on NBA or RealGM websites, and see why they're not on the team due to no scan or they're in the FA pool where there's too much of a roster depth on the game. Please post the player here if you guys find more, thanks!
  • Clueminati
    After scurrying the NBA rosters, and the game itself over the weekend. Remember the post on where I found Malik Beasley of the day Denver Nuggets in the free agent pool? Well, I have also found Jabari Bird of the Boston Celtics as well. When I look at the actual bench depth vs the bench depth on Live? It needs to be expanded.
  • EA desperately need to update the faces for players like Ricky Rubio (long hair) and Nikola Jokic.
  • Unfortunately EA Sports only updates the Cleveland and Golden State and does not care about other teams. Their faces and new ratings of players!
  • Please fix:

Julius Randle - face, body

Andre Drummond - body

Demar DeRozan - body

Larry Nance Jr. - face, body

Bradley Beal - head

John Wall - head

Isaiah Thomas - head

Channing Frye - head

Deandre Jordan - body

Eric Bledsoe - face, head, body

*Please oh please increase the variations of drafted rookies in franchise mode - face, body, and hair types - 3 seasons in and you have teams with twins on them... smh.

• Otto Porter Jr. - face

JJ **** - body

Kevin Love - head (too big)

*Also with the drafted rookies in franchise - please stop with the crazy leg accessories - nobody wears different colored leg sleeves.. c'mon now!

Can we have some historical data/stats in franchise mode? - who won the 1983 nba championship, who was the 2022 champ? how many div. and conf. titles do the knicks have? etc., etc.

And why aren't all-star mvp, finals mvp, not recorded under individual awards?
  • I just want to know why hasn't Darius Miller been added to the New Orleans Pelicans roster yet and he's a significant part of their rotation? They swept the Porland Trailblazers in the playoffs for God's sake. Please correct this
  • Not update The One Career mode Roster. At less let us be able to adjust roster line up, ability to move players arround, adjustment to minutes as well
  • Clueminati
    I know the season is over with, but hopefully that the CMs and the development team have seen this thread. I want to thank you all who participated with me on seeing where are the missing players, and why some of them are generic. Let's wish this into the LIVE universe for this be better.
  • Does EA ever read or respond these posts?
  • Clueminati
    MauriceSki wrote: »
    Does EA ever read or respond these posts?

Yes. They do go in the forums and read them.