EA Forums - Banner

Key Installments That Need To Return To Nba Live Period

Prime7476
45 posts Member
edited October 2017
Since it's pointless to bring up Live titles from prior console installments because coding would be a major issue so out of the past 3 Live titles what are things that need to be brought back and incorporated in further Live titles moving forward. Now me Live 14 had tons of elements that need to make a major return.
Truth Is Standard #Nlvc

Replies

• Euro league or Olympics
    Dunk Contest
    Franchise lol it's kinda MIA this year imo
  • Euro league or Olympics
    Dunk Contest
    Franchise lol it's kinda MIA this year imo

-Franchise mode needs revamp for sure!
    - revamp H2H ranking system
    - definitely full return of Synergy or something like tendencies I mean 15 had tendencies

Xbox GT: Rock D Twitter: @jeffcortinas Member of NBA Live Veteran committee
  • Prime7476
    45 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Answer the topic/question what elements from the past 3 titles need to return and excel on
    Post edited by Prime7476 on
    Truth Is Standard #Nlvc
  • Instead of being a snob, how about you explain the "tons of elements that need to make a major return" that you mentioned were in Live 14.

Here, I'll start with a basic one that was a pointless removal: the post-game stats screen in LUT games. It's still in regular online head to head games, so why not LUT?
  • dragonth4Q
    13 posts Senior Moderator
    Prime7476 wrote: »
    So you all don't know your history that is sad and your suppose to be Live players. Answer the topic/question what elements from the past 3 titles need to return and excel on

No need for that childish attitude towards other forum members.
  • Prime7476 wrote: »
    So you all don't know your history that is sad and your suppose to be Live players. Answer the topic/question what elements from the past 3 titles need to return and excel on

Just post your thoughts since your pushing the issue, Why question wether or no people are gamers, simply just state your claim and allow people to respond, that opens up dialogue better than this response in my opinion.

I've been playing NBA live since 95, I've donated my money to the cause of every Ea SPORTS effort, I was playing EA SPORTS games since Lakers Vs Celtics. I don't dive into them feature wise in depth as I play what I like about the game and don't harp on what I don't, I'm no developer so in my opinion we can ask for things but it's EAs dollasr and product so they produce the features we get ijn the End regardless.

it's just a video game, And I buy both brands of basketball each year their offered, so what one gives me I get from the other.

Of you want to name some features then cool lets converse......
  • Prime7476
    45 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    @dragonth4Q wasn't being childish I was being direct and straight forward plus I am not trying to offend anyone but again entitled
    Truth Is Standard #Nlvc
  • Prime7476
    45 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Okay I see there are a lot of sensitive beings however entitlement
    Truth Is Standard #Nlvc
  • Prime7476
    45 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    lVlassacre wrote: »
    Instead of being a snob, how about you explain the "tons of elements that need to make a major return" that you mentioned were in Live 14.

Here, I'll start with a basic one that was a pointless removal: the post-game stats screen in LUT games. It's still in regular online head to head games, so why not LUT?

Gameplay is my primary focus and elements to matchmaking pertaining to H2H #Competition And I appreciate the compliment being a snob thank you
    Truth Is Standard #Nlvc
  • dragonth4Q
    13 posts Senior Moderator
    Prime7476 wrote: »
    @dragonth4Q wasn't being childish I was being direct and straight forward plus I am not trying to offend anyone but again entitled

This is nothing to do with entitled and being over sensitive its about setting an example and taking everyone's feedback on board. For someone who calls himself the godfather of Live you do act like the grandchild of Live #KnowYourPlaceInHistory.

• Prime I think your a cool dude especially since you supprt the game, and possibly the way you've phrased your conversation is taken the wrong way, but really with the insults? I mean ill leave it at that, we're all adults so we can discuss the game comparatively, no hurt feelings, not serious enough, we speak what we speak and mean what we say, I guess.

Like youh I want Live to excel, but we gotta come together and make it a conservative my fellow gamer. I get you, but the response is not constructive.
    #NBALIVE #TheFuture
  • Ok Prime, I see you made a few vids since your last visit to the forum, and well guess you had to vent, seems as though you felt some kind of way, after the posts by various gamers, my self included, in this thread that disagreed with some things, and thats what a forum is for to open up dialogue between like minded people who play NBA Live.

Also I do follow you on Social Media because I know your a passionate dude about this game, and any insight you share is only for the betterment of this frachise, your more than welcome to keep the conversation going, it does nothing but help the NBA Live community see a better product in the end, stay Smooth bro and keep pushing the agenda, the franchise needs it!

Social Media :IAmSoSyncere
    GT:Synnista
  • There are tons of elements that need to make a return and stay in Nba Live
    Lobbies #1
    Style of Play #2
    Court Q/ 365 # 3
    Off-Ball Control #4
    Freestyle Passing ...It worked #5
    Signature not just a little bit all #6
    Rules #7
    Actual Fatigue #8
    There is tons more

Truth Is Standard #Nlvc
  • DaGranmasta
    72 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I'm not to fond if signatures because it take no skill to do you just hit the stick to one side and it does a bunch of dribble for you i think if you going to bring it back it has to be player skilled based imo.

fatigue needs to play a bigger role especially for all these 7'2 290 bigs out here and those muscle bound guards and wings as well. i think it's a bit ridiculous they don't even look like nba players, they looks like a bunch of football linebackers.

• Please bring back The Hangar where you can play one on one or 2,3 and 5v5. Defensive drills: like how to block shots, steals, defensive slides, rebounding. Offensive drills: how to shot jumpers, dribble pull ups, Post shots, fadeaway shots, pick and roll shooting, etc. Do drills with friends online and practice plays with friends online and with the CPU.
  • The
    Please bring back The Hangar where you can play one on one or 2,3 and 5v5. Defensive drills: like how to block shots, steals, defensive slides, rebounding. Offensive drills: how to shot jumpers, dribble pull ups, Post shots, fadeaway shots, pick and roll shooting, etc. Do drills with friends online and practice plays with friends online and with the CPU.

The hangar, yes that would be awesome.