The NBA Live Mobile forums are now in read mode only.
Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ NBA Live Mobile forum.
NBA LIVE Mobile - Crossroads Program 2017
After a whirlwind offseason, the NBA regular season is finally upon us. Given some of the comings and goings we saw the last 3-4 months it should be one of the most exciting seasons in recent memory.
NBA LIVE Mobile tipped off it's all new season on November 1st 2017 with a host of exciting new features. We're also celebrating the new season with our Crossroads program. As the name implies this program features players who are at a crossroads in their career, whether they are a veteran star, a rookie or everything in between. Here are the players and the major questions they must answer this season:
- Lonzo Ball: Can the much-hyped rookie revitalize a legendary franchise?
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: Giannis has improved his game every year but is he finally ready to make the jump to superstardom and become a threat to the Cavs in the East?
- Carmelo Anthony: Melo finds himself on another “Super Team” facing a title or bust season. Will he finally deliver the elusive championship?
- Dwayne Wade: On his 3rd team in as many years, can Dwade help Lebron win another title?
- Karl Anthony Towns: Like Giannis, KAT is an ascending player who has improved each season in the league. But can he take his team on a deep playoff run?
- 5 Elite Crossroads Players for the NBA lineup
- 1 Elite Crossroads Player for the Classic lineup
- 1 Silver Crossroads Coach
That wraps it up for our Crossroads Program. We hope you enjoy our first program of the 2017-18 season.
Don't forget to checkout our Player Training and Chemistry blogs (links below) on two of the new features in this season of NBA LIVE Mobile!
Player Training: https://easports.com/nba-live/news/2017/nba-live-player-training
Coaches & Line-Ups: https://easports.com/nba-live/news/2017/nba-live-lineups
NBA LIVE Mobile is available now on iOS and Google Play. Stay in the conversation, like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter.
This discussion has been closed.