NBA Live 18 - Title Update - November 21st
Here is a list of changes we've implemented in the latest title update for NBA Live 18 which went live on the 21st of August.
- 3v3 Live Run
- Live Run can now be played 3v3 or 5v5.
- Players can now search for a public or create a private 3v3 Live Run match
- Reward Crate Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue where players would experience slow down navigating the menus with The One (Xbox)
- Fixed issue where players would be disconnected from the EA Servers when navigating into The One Store.
- Fixed issue where players would get a Reward Crate with 250 RP while in a lobby, resulting in the player being forced to leave the lobby.
- Create a Player
- Fixed an issue in which Carmelo Anthony’s Jumpshot was not unlocking for Created Players with a 79 Shot Off Dribble
- Fixed an issue where all of a player’s objectives would be reset after restarting a match within Pro-Am Tour.
- Ultimate Team
- Fixed Lonzo Ball not using his signature jumpshot in LUT games.
- Roster Update
- Updated Roster Transactions thru 11/15
- Updated player jersey numbers thru 11/15
- General Updates
- Made general stability fixes and improvements
This discussion has been closed.