EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Official Wishlist

Replies

• H2H vs. friends (in LUT and with NBA teams)
    • LUT Seasons, Draft, and Champions (making LUT more like Madden's or FIFA's. If you played them, then you know what I mean!)
    • Have scenarios as challenges in LUT instead of only fully played matches
    • Skill-based ranked ladder tiers in 3v3 (I mentioned this in a couple of other threads so I'll spare you the details unless someone wants them).
    • Local Franchise co-op (multiple users controlling multiple teams in the same franchise).
    • A hybrid between FIFA's Pro Clubs and 2k's Pro-Am where there's pre-made teams, timed matches with official rules, stat tracking, rankings, and seasons.
    • Don't limit us to leveling up 6 traits for our created player.
    • Roster editing (I don't care much about this, but will mention it since it's a popular request)
    • Get rid of loot crates for everything. Let us pick our general gear, but maybe keep legendary and epic crates as exclusive, very rare gear. This could be incorporated into the ranked 3v3 where higher ranked players are awarded exclusive gear over lower ranked players. For example, Diamonds will be awarded exclusive gear over Bronze players at the end of the competitive seasons (yes, like shooters).
    • Player of the Game instead of high point scorer at the end of Live Run
    • Idle boot in Live Run
    • Quit penalty in H2H in both Ranked and LUT (Award the player that didn't quit with a pack of contracts and a win in LUT and a win for Ranked. Give the players that quit a loss).
    • Fix online stability in H2H for both Ranked and LUT
    • Finally, allow us to select our gender for created players. It would be cool if we could choose our path as an NBA or WNBA superstar, then ALL meet up in the parks!

I love the gameplay and never change the simplicity of the controls:
    • Make passing smoother when swinging the ball (it's a bit inconsistent right now)
    • Ease up on ankle breakers
    • Allow us to pass out of any shot (sometimes can't because of animations)
    • A button to dive for the ball
    • No cut scenes after made baskets in Live Run (slows the game down)
    • More post moves

This list is absolutely perfect
  • Local Co-op, in online modes, like FIFA would make this game way better.
    ViZHiQUE wrote: »
    If NBA LIVE 19 does come to fruition, there are many things that could be done to help boost sales and overall, increase the gaming experience for consumers.

1. Marketing
    There is anything wrong with the marketing as it is, but for NBA LIVE 19, prices should drop. I think one of the main issues is the similar pricing to competitors (ie. 2K), that create comparisons about reputability and gameplay. If you dropped the price, these comparisons about player bases etc., would drop, as a much smaller price tag could mean the difference between sales. Whilst it may be a huge loss in profit per consumer, it allows a larger audience to buy the product, which should prove to increase the game's online presence, which should help for future games to come, and attract new customers that may have been put off by a smaller player base.

2. Game Engines
    The engine being used currently is doing a fine job, but Frostbite is overall, just a more polished engine, which can provide more potential for graphics. Appearance may be important to certain people, and may improve sales. It should also be kept in mind that it may be easier on developers, who no longer have to spend time improving the engine simultaneously, and can use this time instead on improving gameplay, and providing more accessibility.

3. Accessibility Systems
    XBOX and PLAYSTATION are two of the biggest systems on the market, but try to diversify the range. PC and Nintendo Switch could be good systems to try, as 2K's PC ports are notoriously subpar, which gives EA some breathing room as to the quality of their port (though it should still be good, maybe controller only?). Allowing crossplay gaming between all 4 systems should in turn populate online, and drive more sales from consumers whose friends may play on different systems.

4. Animations
    Animations is an issue that has plagued the franchise and been one of the main reasons behind the downfall of the LIVE franchise. Emphasis on this should allow the game to look less awkward and feel better for consumers, who may call the game "arcadey" due to the flow. Make sure all, if not, most animations are being mo-capped by real people, and make more variations for each individual move in multiple circumstances. Get NBA players to help, they don't have to be all-stars, just willing to lend a helping hand in creating more animations, like, even bench warmers could be fine.

5. AI
    A good offline game is a balance between gameplay and story. Unfortunately, a basketball game like this can't have too deep a story, so gameplay has to help carry the load. Improvements in Artificial Intelligence are essentially necessary in this reason, so you have to make sure they're as advanced as the possibly could be, but at the same time, fun to play with, offering replay-ability.

6. Game Modes
    Whilst it is a basketball game, it seems to lack modes in comparison to competitors. In keeping up with current trends, that include online play and customization, it is suggested that new game modes be created that focus on fleshing out the online experience. Online play allows users to create the content for other players, which helps lift the burden of game creation, and keep people playing.

7. The ESPN License
    A more extensive use of the license could be had here. Immerse ESPN into the game, it adds more realism to NBA, and helps drive the "simulation" aspect that is trying to be achieved.

8. The One
    Creating a custom player is cool, but the game itself lacks. Add some more things to do within The One, and stop restricting players from customizing certain things. Archetypes are okay, but they restrict player's potentials. Players should be allowed to get any attribute, besides some physical ones, to 99, regardless of archetypes chosen. They should also be allowed to upgrade attributes manually, and be able to switch to set of skills, regardless of the archetype they picked. The only thing that archetypes should dictate is the playing style at the beginning of the game. So, theoretically, a player could pick to be a defender, but build up his player to be an offensive powerhouse if he feels as though he doesn't like the playstyle. This means that players could have any mix of attributes they want, no strings attached, and no archetype interruptions. In fact, player types should be determined by the way that they play, rather than their attributes, so even if a player had a lot of defensive attributes, he could still be labelled a scorer if he can't actually defend very well and can score with ease, even without the offensive attributes to back him up. So what you're labelled can change on the fly, much like what happens in real life. This is very important, as it helps differentiate the game from 2K, so they can stick with an archetype system, whilst you go for more of a old-school system that uses Skill Points instead of levels, that is more custom. You could even add a balance slider at the start of the game, between skill and athleticism, that you can use to alter your starting attributes further, so you can start the game any way that you want to.
    In case you haven't noticed, NBA LIVE 16's two currency system was perfect, keep it as it is.
    Going off the topic of the dreadful system that is archetypes, let players pick what they want to do. DO NOT integrate a story in The One, but instead, make a separate story with individually crafted characters. Leave The One to be completely open in the way that your player acts on and off the court, and if you're adding options, add at least 4 per scene, add for the love of God, if you add player voices, ADD MORE THAN ONE.
    You could also add training into the game, such as team shootarounds or drills (which are not mandatory), that could earn skill points for players.
    Try not be too restrictive on animations, they should be obtainable at lower levels, and more options should be available to begin with, as some players may find difficulty in the early stages of the game if they don't click with defaults. 5 starting animations for each set, besides cosmetics (celebrations) should be plenty.
    Some more scenes could be cool too, like how they had car and plane idle animations in NBA2K14, that could be a nice touch to creating a sense of realism.

9. Models
    Keep updating and improving models, the idea should be to make a game where user-created fixes shouldn't exist, because it is perfect as it is. This goes hand-in-hand with animations, that should constantly be getting added, improved, tweaked and fixed as the season goes by.

10. Physics
    Use Frostbite to your advantage, get some physics enhancements in there, make jumping, running, the ball and the rim feel more fluid and true to life.

11. Coaches
    Give coaches diversity, make teams play completely differently and run different things according to the way they coach. For example, a team like the Spurs could pass often and run a lot of certain plays, unlike a team that is poor at passing, which could have a lot of isolation plays and sets. This could dictate the way that players approach different teams. It could also diversify The One, where different coaches are satisfied by different things, so for example, on the Warriors, if you kept hogging the ball, Steve Kerr would get extremely dissatisfied, in contrast to Tyronn Lue, who may be less affected. This could also change the things that they do on off-days, so Mike D'Antoni may run very little defensive plays, whilst Tom Thibodeau runs more. This could also dictate the minutes played, as some people tend to play starters a lot, whilst others like to rest players, such as Gregg Popovich.

12. Balance
    Balance so that it is true to life, there are many in the community that like to adjust sliders to better represent the NBA game.

13. Micro-Transactions
    Another form of balance could be in micro-transactions. If you're going to do it, do it RIGHT. DO NOT LET PEOPLE PAY FOR PROGRESS, make people earn their overalls, and instead, use it for permanent cosmetics, where it just allows players to unlock them faster, though non-micro-transactors should still be able to obtain cosmetics at a reasonable pace. Maybe shift micro-transactions to more premium things, such as collaborations with BAPE, where they could be micro-transactions only, whilst some more basic cosmetics could be unlocked using currency earned in-game.
    Micro-transactions could just be used as a way to unlock more premium clothing and cosmetics, so you still have to earn your progress, whilst at the same time, providing more opportunities for clothing partnerships, etc. etc..

13. Shift to a different kind of Game
    Alter the game in such a way that it is still fun to play, but at the same time, more true to a simulation style. Whilst 2K is lenient on selfish play online, EA can punish players for such acts. So when players hop into a game of 2K, they go in expecting a fast-paced game, whilst in LIVE, they hop in to expect some serious competition, team work and co-ordination, where players run plays online, and are not selfish. In this way, you could say that it's about not competing with 2K, but focusing on areas that 2K ignores.

The game started off at $40 for the pre-order and eventually dropped to 30. It's now 10. I don't think the price was ever a major problem.
  • Clueminati
    314 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2017
    The price is never a problem. EA is making it marketable and enjoyable for you. Unless you still wanna pay $70 for an $115 game that is still broken. Which I am glad I didn't pay for that game so LIVE been a good basketball fix for me.

Let's keep this wishlist rolling guys. I want to say on the behalf of the team (moderators, game changers, community managers, and all of us from the community).

Seasons Greetings and a Happy Shoe Year!!!!

(You see what I did there at the end....)
    Post edited by Clueminati on
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • Fyi in case there is a question aboiut price right now psn sale the game is $10. A good deal and well worth the experience. Get it while you can.
  • Create Uniform
    Standard jersey and shorts templates with the ability to change colors and select logos

New Host (Online)
    A new host automatically chosen if current host is unresponsive for 10 seconds and start button has not been selected
  • Extreme Emphasis on Animations
    Emphasize the animations to make them perfect, and keep perfecting them with updates. Use Mo-caps to get more accurate and true-to-life moves, rather than stiff animations.

A Combination Attribute System
    So the attribute system reverts back to Skill Points like in NBA Live 16, where there is a currency for attributes and one for style, which lets players get almost all attributes to 99, besides some specific ones like speed or quickness, though there should be some leniency. NBA Live 18's archetypes could be used instead as a way to change the starting point of your player in terms of attribute levels and the starting primary ability. Grind should be moderate in this way, so it takes consistent effort to achieve a 99 overall player. It should be noted that archetypes shouldn't change max attribute levels of players, so you could pick a post-defensive big man, and still have the ability to upgrade the 3-ball to a 99. The difference comes in SP costs based on archetypes picked, positions played and player size, to add realism.

Unlockable Primary Abilities
    Going off the attribute system, players start off with a primary ability based on which archetype they picked, as seen in NBA Live 18, however, after reaching multi-attribute thresholds, they can unlock and swap out the others from the different archetypes.

Ability to change Player Position
    Give players the option to switch between different positions, OFFICIALLY, so that they're branded as something else, but have them meet certain attribute requirements in order to so. In case you're worried about 7'0" point guards, don't be, with attribute costs being different depending on the character, it makes it harder for them to upgrade certain attributes, meaning that whilst a bigman can get passing to 99, he has to spend a lot more SP than a point guard; minimum requirements to shift main position to point guard could be 75 passing, 75 dribbling, 75 layups, etc. etc.. Whilst it seems unfair in balancing, that's just the way that it should work, because in reality, it's happening, as you can see with LeBron, or Ben Simmons, or Giannis, so there's no point trying to stop it; instead, embrace it, but make it something that players have to build towards.

Constantly Improving Commentary
    Commentary should be constantly updated, refreshed, and improved as time goes by.

Story Mode
    Add a separate story mode alternative, kind of like Alex Hunter in FIFA.

Endorsements, Social Media, Fans and Chemistry
    Endorsements can be based off fans, and earning them in order to unlock new opportunities for things to get unique fashion items unavailable otherwise. Social Media can be used to create unique challenges, that when completed, create fan boosts. Team mate chemistry could be a factor in your player on and off court, so your team mate's willingness to pass to you can be impacted by chemistry. Some cool endorsements could include ones that give you additional SP for fulfilling milestones or earning enough fans, etc. etc..

Realistic Office
    The management could be realistic in that you could get traded or waived without you initiating it, or alternatively, you could go for a buyout. Whilst you can get out of the league, you can always go in the streets, and eventually, get back in the League through various ways.

Contracts that Matter
    Player contracts in the NBA could have an influence on your player. They could change the amount of extra SP you get per game, and your security when getting trading (no-trade clause), in tandem with the realistic office.

Emphasis on Team Play
    Find ways to emphasize team play in both the league, the streets, and online. You could do it through shooting boosts, or additional SP, just something to mix up the general gameplay in contrast to competitors.
  • I WANNA BE ABLE TO CHANGE MY JERSEYS IN THE ONE MODE
  • We need a HUGE updated on the shoes & same jersey colour sleeves man, this should of been in the base game. PLEASE! Update the store. Suoer stressful because I love this game.
  • First off I want to congratulate the devs for making a SOLID foundation for the Live series to build upon moving forward. The core mechanics are everything I've wanted in a basketball game. With that being said the sky is the limit when it comes to the next iteration of Live. This post will detail some of the things I believe Live NEEDS to do in order to live up to it's potential.

First and foremost : THE FROSTBITE ENGINE !
    I've seen what frostbite has done for FIFA and Madden alike. It makes everything feel smoother and much less "stuck together". The engine will be the key component in executing all the gameplay and graphical improvements needed in live.

#2: You guys HAVE to fix the contact layups. There are some animations in the game where the shot appears to have absolutely NO chance of going in yet it still does. This is one of the main things holding live back from being taken serious by those who have already condemned the series. There are some animations that are ok to be made, but some make the player appear to be completely of balance and should never go in. I'll try to add picture/video evidence at a later date. Also frequency of made contact layups needs to be toned down a bit in general.

#3: VARIETY of ANIMATIONS and SMOOTHER ANIMATIONS (MoCap)
    Pretty self explanatory. Currently live has about 5 dunk packages , 3-5 dribble packages, 10-12 Jump shot animations, you get the point. 2k literally has 100s of CUSTOM dribble moves , Dunk Packages , Jumpshots and POST MOVES. I know this is the kind of thing that develops over multiple games but try to make as many unique and smooth animations as possible.

#3: Improve the player models as much as possible with as much detail as you can possibly add. The skin resembles plastic and the faces are just bland. Needs more emotion and detail.

#4: 4 Quarter 5 on 5 Arena and Improved NBA All Star Weekend (based around the one from NBA Live 05) this was literally the only thing I played on NBA Live 05 because it was so fun ! With the new technology I can only imagine the crazy stuff you guys can pull off !

#5: IMPROVE THE POST MOVES AND POST DEFENSE. It is definitely improved from 16 but still has a long way to go. More variety of animations on offense and more control on defense. Sometimes you do everything in your power to heavily defend a post move and it still goes in . You guys NAILED on ball defense on the perimeter now just develop a similar system for the post.

Put these five things in the game while keeping the core mechanics of 18 and you are GUARANTEED to have one of the BEST basketball games in recent history. I want to see Live succeed and I support what the team is doing. I URGE you to take these things into consideration ! Thanks for reading !
  • I think controversial baseline drive appearances would be good for NBA Live 19.
  • Clueminati
    edited January 2018
    I have been running into is where the lack of battling for position on a rebound, or when a shot goes up. I notice with my player would be stuck into the next player who is going for the rebound. It is like it's dictating whom and where I need to gather position outside of boxing out. I would like to have a little freedom instead of being dictated to go to the nearest opponent to battle for the rebound.

One thing I have been thinking, and that's with the jerseys when it comes to the streets. I do love the idea that we have Mitchell & Ness throwbacks; I would love to see more brand apparel from Nike and Jordan; and most definitely from other companies as well like Adidas and Under Armour. I enjoy the most is lacing my player up with the clothing line of Undefeated, Pink Dolphin, Jordan, and Bape. I think we could and can add more to the flavor. There's Supreme, The Hundreds, and I am thinking of something bigger. Imagine having your own customized jersey with whatever team you get as a bonus as from a crate? Especially when it comes to the City jerseys which I would love to have the name Clueminati on the back of my jersey, and this is an idea to use outside of The One League.

We need more shoe depth in the game outside of Nike; Reebok; and Jordan. I see Converse is in the game, but only one shoe from the Chuck Taylor All-Star's. I have on what I am seeing in my room is the fusion shoe which it's the Nike Flyknit x Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star in obsidian and black, or unless you want to say midnight or navy blue and black. I actually paid $120 for those shoes during the summer. I hardly wear them at times, and I do have another pair of Nike Flyknits as well. I was thinking if EA can bring in different shoe brands like Q45 that JaVale McGee wears; Peak the shoe that Klay Thompson wears; Li-Ning the shoe that Dwayne Wade wear; and the Big Baller Brand ZO2 shoes of Lonzo Ball. That would be dope which also bring in the Yeezy's as well since certain players last year were wearing them.

Can we add more legendary courts outside of what we have seen so far? If we can keep the courts in the game, and add more to the content like Mosswood Park in Oakland, CA; Jackson Park in Chicago,IL; The Cage in Manhattan, NY; 16th & Susquehanna (North Philly) Philadelphia, PA; The Dome in Baltimore, MD; bring back the LIVE 16 courts; and definitely restructure and rebuild a similar model to the historical court The Run N Shoot in Atlanta, GA that was closed down for good. Definitely bring back all of the NBA Street players since Stretch Monroe made his appearance in an event.

Most importantly add female model characters for the ladies that are playing the game as well.

One thing I do want to stress about is inactive players that are just standing around doing nothing? Please have a boot trigger for the ones that just in the game, and standing around. It not only frustrates me because I do play this more than LUT which it surprises me as well, but there needs to be a boot for the player that's going to stand around after the 3rd possession. Bring back NBA LIVE Academy as well too which it's definitely needed at certain points.
    Post edited by Clueminati on
  • Matt_baby
    279 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Online Franchise with fantasy draft, use current roster or include legends.
    Online H2H.
    All Star Weekend Online (and the option to play your all star weekend in your online Franchise with other users that are in the Franchise).
    WNBA Online
    WNBA The One my player
    Option for Co-Ed online play with your player
    WNBA Legends (Lisa Leslie, Cheryl Swoopes, Tina Thompson, Cynthia Cooper.) honorable mention....Reggie Miller’s sister. Heard she was a beast in college.
    More shooting styles and more free throw shooting styles.
    Option to pump up the crowd
    Buzzer beater and last min shot replays and discussions with refs.
    More bench participation
    More bench reaction to big plays
    Cutaway scenes when on a fast break and you’re going to dunk.
    Shot meter should be faster/slower depending on the persons shot and style.
    Option to nominate top plays either during the game or at halftime for the top plays at the end of the game.
    Increase contact collision in the paint.
    More altered shots
    More altered and missed dunks
    Be able to slow down or change a persons momentum when they’re on a break to the basket.
    Increase fouls
    Decrease stealing a little
    More affected 3 point shots and more missed 3’s. If you’re open you can hit. It’s like automatic. Lavar Ball can’t shoot but knocks down 3’s like Steph Curry.
    Include more air balls for really affected shots.
    Also more missed half court/time running out toss up shots. You can shoot the ball from anywhere on the court and it’s going to hit the rim no matter what.
    Include more fan reactions
    People walking through the crowds.
    Show fans walking into arenas
    Update players looks. If a player makes a major change and cut their hair. Eventually that should be updated in the game.
    Halftime shows and not just cheer leaders. Actual stuff you see at games like people on unicycles using their feet to kick the plate on top of their head.
    More detail to arenas inside. I’m here in Charlotte and they’ll fly around Hugo and make the buzz sounds.
    T-shirt Tosses.
    ***include these things in Online Play and in Online Franchises.
    I’m mostly an online gamer
    Records/stats for the one and 3vs3 and 5vs5.
    Create teams/squads.

I’m loving the game. Even tho my list is long it’s more of bringing more realness to the game. Its NBA Live. Everything you see should be in the game.

Like more hand shakes.
    Better introduction for starting line ups.
    ****way better commentators****
    Let’s try to get Reggie miller, c webb, and other analysts to call the game.
    Use that ESPN license
    Actually show Jalen Rose talking about the highlights
    Sideline reporting
    Injuries
    Technical foul button (which can lead to being ejected if continuing to press that button combination)

• Clueminati
    edited January 2018
    Matt_baby wrote: »
    Online Franchise with fantasy draft, use current roster or include legends.
    Online H2H.
    All Star Weekend Online (and the option to play your all star weekend in your online Franchise with other users that are in the Franchise).
    WNBA Online
    WNBA The One my player
    Option for Co-Ed online play with your player
    WNBA Legends (Lisa Leslie, Cheryl Swoopes, Tina Thompson, Cynthia Cooper.) honorable mention....Reggie Miller’s sister. Heard she was a beast in college.
    More shooting styles and more free throw shooting styles.
    Option to pump up the crowd
    Buzzer beater and last min shot replays and discussions with refs.
    More bench participation
    More bench reaction to big plays
    Cutaway scenes when on a fast break and you’re going to dunk.
    Shot meter should be faster/slower depending on the persons shot and style.
    Option to nominate top plays either during the game or at halftime for the top plays at the end of the game.
    Increase contact collision in the paint.
    More altered shots
    More altered and missed dunks
    Be able to slow down or change a persons momentum when they’re on a break to the basket.
    Increase fouls
    Decrease stealing a little
    More affected 3 point shots and more missed 3’s. If you’re open you can hit. It’s like automatic. Lavar Ball can’t shoot but knocks down 3’s like Steph Curry.
    Include more air balls for really affected shots.
    Also more missed half court/time running out toss up shots. You can shoot the ball from anywhere on the court and it’s going to hit the rim no matter what.
    Include more fan reactions
    People walking through the crowds.
    Show fans walking into arenas
    Update players looks. If a player makes a major change and cut their hair. Eventually that should be updated in the game.
    Halftime shows and not just cheer leaders. Actual stuff you see at games like people on unicycles using their feet to kick the plate on top of their head.
    More detail to arenas inside. I’m here in Charlotte and they’ll fly around Hugo and make the buzz sounds.
    T-shirt Tosses.
    ***include these things in Online Play and in Online Franchises.
    I’m mostly an online gamer
    Records/stats for the one and 3vs3 and 5vs5.
    Create teams/squads.

I’m loving the game. Even tho my list is long it’s more of bringing more realness to the game. Its NBA Live. Everything you see should be in the game.

Like more hand shakes.
    Better introduction for starting line ups.
    ****way better commentators****
    Let’s try to get Reggie miller, c webb, and other analysts to call the game.
    Use that ESPN license
    Actually show Jalen Rose talking about the highlights
    Sideline reporting
    Injuries
    Technical foul button (which can lead to being ejected if continuing to press that button combination)

There are things I like, and one thing to point out. EA doesn't have a way to get TNT broadcasters where they're under 2K. Now, expanding the broadcast team outside of Breen, Van Gundy, Stephen A.; Max; and Rose. You do have people like Paul Pierce; Scottie Pippen; Antonio Davis; Stephen Jackson; Mark Jackson; Michelle Beedle; Rachel Nichols; Tracy McGrady; Chauncey Billups; Amin Elhassan; Mark Jones; Hannah Storm; and Tim Legler. I am covering the aspects around The Jump and live games outside of Breen and Van Gundy, and there's no Doris Burke and she's a ESPN court side analyst.

At the time, EA would be so deep in the integration of ESPN and CBS with Madden, and both NCAA Basketball and Football. If 2K is doing the TNT and NBA TV route with their analyst they have? Then EA got to go deeper with the integration with both NBA on ESPN and NBA on ABC. Which also add sideline reports about a player's performance; player's injury, the coach, and team. It helps broaden the commentary in different angles. I like the social media handles of Stephen A. Smith; VICE Sports; NBA; etc. I am hoping to see more depth.
  • Take out Playstyles in favor of a Upgrade system or keep them and allow for tier levels that give high risk and high reward for equipped combinations.

My shooter can't dunk a wide open dunk, this change would allow me to add dunking maybe as a level 1 and a level to cap if I grind hard enough to achieve a tier level of that trait. Similar to how it is now, but only once I have maxed out to a 93 for my base.

that allows you to interchange your abilities before each game, like mass effect. Keep the trait system and all that come with the class.

Imo there should be 3 classes just like traits.

Bronze silver and gold.
  • I hope the franchise has historical teams on this 2019
  • And also jersey changes
  • D5713
    4 posts New member
    Can we please get a Play Now Online overhaul? We need the trades to happen. Dynamic ratings from day to day, fatigue more of a factor, an extra space for subs, and if the player is hurt leave him on the team just lower their ratings so it won't be compared to the other game. The rules need tuning also. Play Now Online overhaul please
  • The only thing I like to see/wish is the make each player play like the actual player. I feel that every player feels the same. Whether I’m curry or rondo they both feel the same, do the same moves, have the same animations. When I play with Westbrook I want to feel like I’m playing with him. You can take two random guys in practice mode and you’d have no idea who they are because they all do the same moves basically. I play this game significantly more than 2k now however the only thing 2k has is the feeling that whatever player I’m playing with I really feel like I’m using that player. If EA can nail this aspect it will send them way ahead of 2k.
  • NBA LIVE 18 is a good game and is getting better hopefully some of these ideas and other ideas from other player will make in game this year but if not this year hopefully NBA Live 19 will get features.

Franchise Mode
    Add more depth into the Franchise mode like scouting incoming rookies, scouting teams , trade finder, team facilities for shootarounds, scrimmages, and free throw shooting, hiring and firing staff, creating new jerseys and customizing or building new arenas in off-season, moving your team, and the complete All-Star Weekend.
    Add WNBA Franchise
    Create and add new teams in Franchise
    Free Agency Bids as well as Coaches Bids
    Allow CPU to trade and make it realistic

The One
    Add more jersey selections
    Allow player to be more active in social media
    Team facilities for shootarounds, scrimmages, and free throws.
    Hiring and firing agents
    Keep crates but add store to purchase different shoes and gear with in game money/skill points.
    Add real-life trades if player wants to be traded.
    Add 4 quarters and time to the Pro-Ams

General Game and Play Now
    Add roster share
    Go more in depth with creating players
    Add FIBA Tournament NBA and WNBA
    Add local street play and make NBA Legends available to use like the old NBA Lives
    1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 and even 21 with all the courts used in Live Run and The One Street mode
    Add Historic Teams
    Add shootaround facilities like Live 2009 after start up screen
    Add Complete All-Star Weekend
    Change the Courts with the Jerseys like they do in real life.
    Add in each mode *injuries during games*
    Add free throw shooting practice

• NBA LIVE 18 is a good game and is getting better hopefully some of these ideas and other ideas from other player will make in game this year but if not this year hopefully NBA Live 19 will get features.

Franchise Mode
    Add more depth into the Franchise mode like scouting incoming rookies, scouting teams , trade finder, team facilities for shootarounds, scrimmages, and free throw shooting, hiring and firing staff, creating new jerseys and customizing or building new arenas in off-season, moving your team, and the complete All-Star Weekend.
    Add WNBA Franchise
    Create and add new teams in Franchise
    Free Agency Bids as well as Coaches Bids
    Allow CPU to trade and make it realistic

The One
    Add more jersey selections
    Allow player to be more active in social media
    Team facilities for shootarounds, scrimmages, and free throws.
    Hiring and firing agents
    Keep crates but add store to purchase different shoes and gear with in game money/skill points.
    Add real-life trades if player wants to be traded.
    Add 4 quarters and time to the Pro-Ams

General Game and Play Now
    Add roster share
    Go more in depth with creating players
    Add FIBA Tournament NBA and WNBA
    Add local street play and make NBA Legends available to use like the old NBA Lives
    1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 and even 21 with all the courts used in Live Run and The One Street mode
    Add Historic Teams
    Add shootaround facilities like Live 2009 after start up screen
    Add Complete All-Star Weekend
    Change the Courts with the Jerseys like they do in real life.
    Add in each mode *injuries during games*
    Add free throw shooting practice