EA Forums - Banner
The NBA Live Mobile forums are now in read mode only.
Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ NBA Live Mobile forum.

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

The game crashes

The game stays loading on main screen then it crashes it started on the showdown promo and there are many people not able to play ea fix the issue

Replies

• Same problem for me.. 2 day with blackout. The game stays loading on main screen then it crash.they are many people not able to play ea fix the issue..i lost my time.for this game, i spend my money for this game, and now you dont permited me to play with it.
  • But with a new account work?! This is a joik?!!
  • the problem of crashes is due to the failure to count the fans at the end of h2h, which instead happens at the first restart. if there are many crashes at startup. solve this (by deleting the fan count on reboot) and solve the problem.
  • Will somebody read this?
    The game crashes,h2h not displaying a ressult,only when you restart the game ,since yesterday i cant log into a game like others here,today after main is the same thing,not fixed.
  • I hope somebody read this...it is same.for me not.fixed, and this is second day for me
  • Same for me...it doesnt start...and i really dont want to lose all my progress in showdown.Its my Second day off already........
  • It is some.day that play better