EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

No discount available for European owners of Nba Live 18?

thesaturator
3 posts Member
edited July 2018
Hi
I'm a Big fan of Nba Live since the first episode on Megadrive.
I want to pre-order NBA live 19 via NBA live 18 for having 33% of discount but there is nothing, only the trailer. Is it a bug or it will arrived soon?
I'm living in France and I play on Xbox one X

Regards

Replies

• me,too. I live in China,I love nba live 18 and 19,but we can not pre-order nba live 19 in Asia ps store.
  • EA_Roger
    1482 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey @thesaturator,

Mega-drive makes me feel old... As for the 33% I'll check this out on my side, can you confirm which GamerTag you are playing on as well?

@Generaldf , sorry to hear about that, when it comes to availability per country it's normally down to the retailer. I'll double-check if there is any more information I can find on this too.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can,

Roger.
  • EA_Roger wrote: »
    Hey @thesaturator,

Mega-drive makes me feel old... As for the 33% I'll check this out on my side, can you confirm which GamerTag you are playing on as well?

Roger.

Hi and thank you for your answer.
    My xbox gamertag is : Saturator
    Yes Mega drive is a very old console but so greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. I also play Fifa since 94
    Regards
  • I'm in Ireland and can't get the discount either. 19 is on the store for 70 euro, 18 has the link on the main screen to preorder with 33% discount but clicking it gives a message 'no content available, it might not be for sale yet'.
  • EA_Roger
    @thesaturator ,

Thanks for sharing your GT here, we tested this again on the European store on Xbox One & Xbox One S without being able to reproduce this. Are you able to see the discount tile at all in the menu or are you also getting an error on the store? Have you only recently purchased your Xbox one X? On which console did you purchase NBA Live 18?

@sheehy83 , I thought I was the only Irish person to play NBA Live :smile:

We tested this in Ireland as well without running into any issues ourselves. Did you by any chance also upgrade to a PS4 Pro during the year? If you go through the store how many versions of the game are available for sale?

Thanks,

Roger.
  • EA_Roger wrote: »

@sheehy83 , I thought I was the only Irish person to play NBA Live :smile:

We tested this in Ireland as well without running into any issues ourselves. Did you by any chance also upgrade to a PS4 Pro during the year? If you go through the store how many versions of the game are available for sale?

Thanks,

Roger.

Good man Roger :D

I'm on regular PS4 but I think the issue is this. I bought Live 18 on launch, traded it after Christmas and bought it again a couple of months back on a US account (couldn't pass it up for 5 dollars). On my US account, I can access the discount ok so maybe that's the issue, it knows it's a US version of the game. Only one version shows up on the Irish psn store.
  • thesaturator
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    @thesaturator ,

Thanks for sharing your GT here, we tested this again on the European store on Xbox One & Xbox One S without being able to reproduce this. Are you able to see the discount tile at all in the menu or are you also getting an error on the store? Have you only recently purchased your Xbox one X? On which console did you purchase NBA Live 18?

Roger.

Hi and thank you for your answer.
    l have made a test.
    On my aussi account i Can see the discount, on my french account i didn't.
    I Can purchase the game on both stores but without the discount on the french One.
    I 've made some pictures on Nba live 18 menu.
    I ve the scorpio edition since day One. I have preorder and purchase nba live 18 on my old One S on August 2017.

Nba live 18 menu with french region
    1531429716-img-20180712-230708.jpg

Nba live 18 menu with aussie region
    1531429727-img-20180712-230157.jpg
    Post edited by EA_Spectre on
  • It's ok now yesss! I have purchase NBA LIVE 19 for 41€ on my french account.
    Thanks you for your support B)B)
  • EA_Roger
    @sheehy83, we've been doing some testing on our end here and the issue is tied to your PSN account, over which we don't have much maneuverability. Since you are going through the Irish Store it seems it isn't recognizing the US entitlement. Honestly I apologize for the experience, if it was down to me I'd get the only other Irish player into the game but the store restrictions are out of our reach. If there is anything else I can do for you let me know.

@thesaturator , that's great to hear, I'm glad you were able to get it with the price reduction too :smile:

As someone who has spent some time in France and since we are on the subject I feel obliged to share this:

I'm sorry.
  • @EA_Roger thanks man I really appreciate you looking into it. It's no problem at all, I can access the discount through the US store but still play on my Irish account so it's all good. Would have been easier to access on the Irish but that's the price I pay for getting it on the US account in the first place :)

Thanks again for the support, have a good one!
  • EA_Roger
    That's great to hear, glad you got it with discount too! Thanks to you we know the workaround if anyone else has this issue as well :smile:

Since I shared a French song....

It was that or the Rubberbandits - Horse outside, I'll stop now or everyone will think the Irish only sing about horses.