EA Forums - Banner

The NBA Live Mobile forums are now in read mode only.

Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ NBA Live Mobile forum.

Ridiculous Showdown Game

Honestly i played NBA live mobile for 2 years and Now This game is comîng ridiculous.
I m Also 100 in the NBA team and 99 classic.
1. Simmons and iverson can score from Nowhere until 32s before the end. It s no sense
2. Kevin durant scores 95% of the shot and have 2 decisive shots -
3. EA launched 100 and 101 players!! That means nothing maybe 102/103/104/...125????
4. Improve the team is unbearable from the time and the money you have to spend to succeed
5. The showdown : I play 6/7 hours a day to be in the top 250/500 and finish in the top playing 10 hours a day- the best player play EA must play more than 12 hours a day. EA is totally crazy and it s not reflecting the real level of players
6. I m 100 and no 96/97 players can beat me - idem to beat 102/103 for me - what interest?
7. Cheaters : everybody knows that a lot of players hacks the game to have unlimited credits
8. Championship : what interest to play? You win a token to have a 87 player!!!!

It s my last time with NBA live mobile. EA make me crazy and destroy our brain with stupid rules.