EA Forums - Banner

Welcome to the NBA LIVE Forums!

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Is the Top 5 point guard ratings spot on?

Clueminati
321 posts Senior Moderator
edited August 2018
Top 5 ratings are out. Please, post your thoughts.

https://www.easports.com/nba-live/news/2018/ratings-top5-point-guards
Post edited by EA_Roger on

Is the Top 5 point guard ratings spot on? 5 votes

Yes
80%
Matt_babystevenomesPlatinumDynastyImBatman82 4 votes
No
20%
NatureBoy2323 1 vote
Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.

Replies

• NatureBoy2323
    3243 posts Game Changer
    No
    I think the top 3 is too low, Paul is too high and Wall is just right.
  • stevenomes
    182 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Yes
    also note steph curry has Chris pauls photo...
    in the body of text they refer to him as Wardell Curry...I wonder if it's his cousin.
    Post edited by stevenomes on
  • Yes
    What can you say about Wardell Curry that we don’t already know? In only nine NBA seasons, Steph has amassed three NBA championships (all in the last four seasons) and was only 0.5% away on his overall field goal percentage from hitting the 50-40-90 club yet again

Wardell Curry has to be a typo?
  • g4evabro
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    yo!! whats up @Clueminati ya boy Don Jr is back..... its been a long time since Live 13 and Orlando but I'm here now. Just wanted to jump in the post and get myself back familiar with the forums. You will be hearing a lot from me this year!! holla at ya boy and lets get it #Live19
    #BleedGreen
  • Clueminati
    321 posts Senior Moderator
    g4evabro wrote: »
    yo!! whats up @Clueminati ya boy Don Jr is back..... its been a long time since Live 13 and Orlando but I'm here now. Just wanted to jump in the post and get myself back familiar with the forums. You will be hearing a lot from me this year!! holla at ya boy and lets get it #Live19

That's what's up.... Man, glad to have you back man!!! Looking forward to your insight; hopefully if you got some music you wanna put on; and we'll catch up on everything.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.