EA Forums - Banner
The NBA Live Mobile forums are now in read mode only.
Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ NBA Live Mobile forum.

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Suggestion

I think there should be on nba live mobile a nba lineup a classic nba lineup a WNBA lineup and a classic WNBA lineup in the game. And also I believe y’all should create MJ for the game. And I would like to have an event that has all the top players ever from every team in the nba ever. Or maybe y’all could have a college basketball lineup. And can y’all please stop making us restart are lineups it is getting annoying. Thanks I would love to hear your thoughts

Replies

• All great suggestions. As some of those things are barely in the console version of the game I don't see them coming to mobile just yet. But it would be great to see these implemented into the game if possible over time.
    Moderator and AHQ Hero.
  • And why can’t we y’all create MJ for nba live mobile
  • Can you tell what are some of the stuff y’all are going to change for nba live mobile season 3 cause y’all do not change anything and I just thought of this but could y’all create a thing we’re each year you could choose 3 or so players from each year you can bring back to be in your lineup for season 3