EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Are you getting both games?

I mean nba video games. 2k and live. some I think will get both to compare. I know last year I ended up getting both but not at the same time. I got live 18 at launch and then got 2k18 sometime in January when it was on sale for $25. I played it for 3 days, realized it was the same issues as always and traded it back to gamestop for $27 ($2 gain).

I may do the same this year. I prefer live my player by far over 2k, but quick games and legends 2k is still a lot better.

Replies

• NatureBoy2323
    2980 posts Game Changer
    I'm pretty sure I will get both games. Being a huge NBA fan, both games deliver something different that can't be found in one game. And I agree with you @stevenomes, 2K Legends is hard to beat.
  • I always by both cause both games have issues when 2ks trash servers act up I play live.
  • Clueminati
    316 posts Senior Moderator
    I will be getting both games as well, and Spider-Man where I have to save up some more to get Battlefield when that drops in October.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • dont forget red dead 2. man I'm not going to have any free time this fall. I'll have to make up excuses to not go out and instead stay in and secretly play videogames.