EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

How to keep basketball fair for everybody

I just want to get this out dude before archetype start getting nerfed and buffed so everyone can be happy while playing in the one mood everyone show be put through a series of plays offense and defense so everybody knows how their archetype plays. I love 18 and I want live to be great again #liveforever

Replies

• Clueminati
    316 posts Senior Moderator
    One thing is that everyone complained about players not knowing how to play the game, and approaching the game like it's the 2K's version of the park. I for one want EA to start implementing are two things to make it a fair, but it also seems mostly wrong in the most segregating way on what I am going to say.
    1. Bring back the NBA LIVE Academy for all players to learn, play, and work around the fundamentals of the game based on your player creation. Which that gives you a direction on what the player needs to improve on where it shows your basketball IQ.
    2. Basketball IQ should play a vital role where he or she is playing at the levels that they are on. It is like how FIFA Online got the ladder pool the more you move up? You're now going into a competitive level. This formula is used with Tekken when it comes to a promotion match on moving to a different level of competition.

I will bring this up down the road as well in a Wish List for the developers to look at for NBA LIVE 2020.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • @Clueminati also make sure the academy covers all relevant things - momentum meter comes to mind.
    some of us who are deaf have to find out from other sources, etc.
  • Clueminati wrote: »
    One thing is that everyone complained about players not knowing how to play the game, and approaching the game like it's the 2K's version of the park. I for one want EA to start implementing are two things to make it a fair, but it also seems mostly wrong in the most segregating way on what I am going to say.
    1. Bring back the NBA LIVE Academy for all players to learn, play, and work around the fundamentals of the game based on your player creation. Which that gives you a direction on what the player needs to improve on where it shows your basketball IQ.
    2. Basketball IQ should play a vital role where he or she is playing at the levels that they are on. It is like how FIFA Online got the ladder pool the more you move up? You're now going into a competitive level. This formula is used with Tekken when it comes to a promotion match on moving to a different level of competition.

I will bring this up down the road as well in a Wish List for the developers to look at for NBA LIVE 2020.

Speaking of people needing to learn this is not 2k, the Me Ball people do should cause loss to that player and not hinder the people playing Basketball.

• Exactly this is not 2K so that me ball mentality needs to stay at the door I just saying show a video of how the position is supposed to be played and we are good