EA Forums - Banner

Welcome to the NBA LIVE Forums!

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Face Scan is Updated

Clueminati
324 posts Senior Moderator
edited September 2018
If you all have last series Face Scan of NBA LIVE 18? It is now updated for NBA LIVE 19 for all to do your scans, and there are options to select for the male and female ballers. You can't use the same face from NBA LIVE 18, and you got to create a new face.

Enjoy your scanning.
Post edited by Clueminati on
Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.

Replies

• face scan is really bad man on live 19 face scan needs an update a.s.a.p
  • Is there a way we can use our last year face scan? This year seems to be a downgrade with the software.
  • Clueminati
    edited August 2018
    I'm noticing that too. My scan didn't come out as well too
    Post edited by Clueminati on
  • My face scan is terrible!!!!! And when I chat with support they just send me here to this forum which doesn't help me at all!!!!!! Worst support ever!!!!!!!
  • Clueminati
    There's tons of people that's speaking about it, and I have sent out a comment saying my dude look like Viscera and Eddie Murphy's character from Vampire In Brooklyn had a baby with a deformed lip. Plus my eyes looking like I've been with Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa all day. I compared it side by side with my NBA Live 18 face scan. 18's face scan looked spot on, but if I need to have a steady hand? Then I will have to try it again.
  • NatureBoy2323
    3704 posts Game Changer
    My 18 scan is world's better than the new one for 19. I hope this is something that can be worked on before the game's release.
  • Is there a way to just use our 18 scans? Because 19 scans are terrible. My lips look like predators mouth, my eyes look like a hand drawn meme and my nose? Copy and pasted from that weird looking guy from the goonies.
  • I'm also having problems not just with the face scans but with the app in general. I keep getting "Render scan failed" or something of that sort. But yeah, like others have mentioned, last year's GameFace was better so hopefully EA can get it together with that because that might be a huge knock against them in the long-run. Many people want to scan their faces and be in the game (no pun intended) and if they are having the same issues as me (app not working at all) I can see people complaining hard about that online.
  • as a female the app sucks. I had to get my hair done and my eye brows done lol it should never take that much work.
    Been playing Nba live since 2000. NBA LIVE 14 came out and I never looked back.
  • trueR0under
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    How do I delete my face scan? The first one that I uploaded was terrible. I re-scanned a couple times and got one that looks way better in the preview, but when I edit my player it looks like it's still using the terrible first one.

UPDATE: Nevermind, after about 20 minutes it finally downloaded the new one. It's still terrible but it's better than the first one. Why is it that I got a good scan in 20 minutes in last years game, but after 2 hours of scanning I have a crappy face scan still?