EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Max level for demo

Can anyone confirm if this is capping you out at level 10 or if it is level 20 as initially indicated in reviews?

Replies

• I think its level 10. you can get max rating of like 75 or something before perks.
  • No online live run, 73 overall, level 10, 5 games in the rise. This is definitely a more-restricted demo than was on 18.
  • It is indeed, I would hope that they would change this immediately, I mean after just three hours of play I was already done building my player and couldn't do anything else, except play super laggy live event games, which I don't enjoy playing in the first place. They need to open up live run like they did in the 18 demo then cap our players at 78-80, but seeing how close the game is around the corner I doubt this will happen.
  • yes its a demo. most other demos ive played you get one level thats it. this is normal. live gave the game away last year in the demo. now that it is more known i can understand why they restrict the demo. i dont agree with it but i can understand it.