EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

some thing live 19 needs to add in or patch in the game before launch

nba live 19 is a great game but its still missing some things such as a slider for charging and a slider for injuries so players can get hurt in franchise mode have the animation show players falling on the floor from an injury and have their teammates help them off the court also they need to add J.R. Smith's NY Tattoo on his neck also have the players dive in the crowd for the ball have players get ejected for flagrant fouls have where you can have more than 8 created players on one team at a time without the created players glitching out back to default players also add goggles to create a player under shirts and the Jordan calf band and like another person mention add chase down blocks also have players get knocked down when they get dunked on with full contact you can also bring back the real intros for each team and a real half time show steal the move from 2k and have Jalen rose come out to mid court and talk to the player of the half and the player of the game this is just some extra things I would like to see in the finished game thank you guys and keep making live better

Replies

• I say add another wing scorer path called "The Mamba" does EA have a problem with Kobe and Jordan because none of their clothing, animations, or player builds are in either games WTH!!!
  • I say add another wing scorer path called "The Mamba" does EA have a problem with Kobe and Jordan because none of their clothing, animations, or player builds are in either games WTH!!!

They have Jordan and Kobe stuff in this one???? Had stuff last year too. Matter of fact a Jordan challenge is live rn