EA Forums - Banner

Welcome to the NBA LIVE Forums!

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

CPU apparently GODS in Live Run

itsTiipsy
2 posts Member
edited September 2018
Live, you NEED to fix this CPU cheese, they are way too good, especially the girls for some reason. maya moore literally dropped 38 points and even got a block by pinning one of my guys off the backboard... this needs to be fixed. guys are literally getting carried by CPUs! that’s straight nonsense! please fix this

Edited for language. - EA_Cian
Post edited by EA_Cian on

Replies

• I disagree, my defense doesn't allow this.
  • itsTiipsy
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    @SkepticEpileptic you must be thinking of live events my dude, cuz i’d agree with you there but i’m talking about Live Runs... when it’s 5v5 and the other team is not fully there. there’s CPUs and those CPUs don’t miss anything! and if youre saying you disagree with that, then i call nonsense

Please watch the language! - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • No I'm talking about live Run. Gamer Tag Kushberry. Play with me and I will show you, no need to argue back and forth.
  • we’ve figured out that if we play no help defense, it works out better
  • itsTiipsy wrote: »
    Live, you NEED to fix this CPU cheese, they are way too good, especially the girls for some reason. maya moore literally dropped 38 points and even got a block by pinning one of my guys off the backboard... this needs to be fixed. guys are literally getting carried by CPUs! that’s straight nonsense! please fix this

Edited for language. - EA_Cian

Live Run, is one of the few modes I play on Live 19 and I have been pinned by Maya Moore, but I disagree. I think the CPU plays on par with the players. Especially, when it's one real player playing against 5 real players.