EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Foul calling Stealing and passing system

dominantking150
22 posts Member
edited September 2018
referees dont call fouls when we drive in on 3 defenders in the paint but they call a foul 5 times a game when we gurad the 3 point shot and why is every steal attempt a foul??? Fix it. Cpu passing I.Q is terrible too. Players would just pass in the lane when the lane is cut off

Replies

• You need to learn when to steal the ball
  • Obviously you dont play the league or franchise mode so you have no idea what im talking about
  • FreshmanDam
    54 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I do you just spamming I have no problem stealing the ball in league I have a problem with the CPU intersecting the ball on short passes
  • EA_Cian
    253 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Let's please dial down the assumptions about what each of us has/hasn't done in-game. :smile:
  • Dude obviously you cant read lol stealing is not the problem. The referees dont have to call every reach. some can just be a simple attempt to steal without a foul. Some people is not going time it right or know when to time it every time that doesn't mean call a foul every attempt.
  • EA_Cian
    253 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Thread closed. I just asked us to please stop making assumptions about each other and you've gone and immediately done that. If we can't have a civil conversation, we can't keep chatting.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!