EA Forums - Banner

Official Wishlist Thread

Prev134
Clueminati
196 posts Senior Moderator
edited September 14
The game is out, and please post your thoughts on what you think it needs to be fixed, adjusted, or added on for next year.
Post edited by Clueminati on
Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.

Replies

1. Player, including NPC awareness of loose balls, open opponents (help defense) and spacing.
    2. Better servers that don't lag as much
    3. Option for team to vote on kicking a teammate out of game (Live Run)
    4. Remove the ability to infinitely speed boost back and forth without losing stamina
    5. Remove ability for players (Vinsanity archetype especially) to dunk on 3 or more players
    6. Remove animation where an offensive player initiates a snatchback and the opponent automatically falls and shot is made
    7. Remove animation where when playing defense offensive player goes into a hopstep transition to dunk that cannot be blocked.
    8. Improve blocks, when timed correctly blocks should occur more frequently
    9. Improve help defense, when a teammate (Non NPC) attempts to play help defense the game doesn't register, cannot close in on opponent, defensive stance is not as if a double team has been initiated.
    10. Fix private match when playing Live Run we cannot find anyone to play with
    11. Fix playcalling in the League where play hardly will initiate because player isn't exactly on black circle
    12. Fix animation where if a defender isn't guarding a player but the player runs past the defender slips as if he's been crossed over (but he's not even guarding that player!)
    13. Fix passing, if a player is hit he/she will not catch pass and will result in a turnover
    14. Fix alleyoops; when thrown NPC and Non NPC players do not attempt to go after ball or finish. They aren't even aware the alley oop has been thrown.
    15. Fix crates; Do not need to open crates just place them in inventory
    16. Play actual song in Live Run rather than instrumentals
  • 17. Offensive and defensive fouls need to be called for these new off-ball animations. We're getting NBA JAMed out here in these 5 on 5. Shoved or grabbed. It needs to be 50/50.
  • Fix glitched trophies. 'CLUTCH', 'Career Day', 100 Miles and (Live) Running', 'Commander in Chief' and 'Take Em Down'.
  • dominantking150
    22 posts Member
    edited September 14
    Things that need to be fix or added
    1.Over powered layups(results to ball hogging we need to time our layups)
    2. Off ball defensive Stealing
    3. Commentary needs to say more in deatil (from tip off to the halftime show to the player of the game highlights)
    4. Cpu AI on defense and offense
    5. Crowd needs to be more alive
    6. The invisible out of bounds barricade (take it out)
    7. Block animations and timing
    8. Cpu AI in franchise mode(trades, the draft, free agency signing)
    9. Bench players reactions to dunks an ally hoops.
    10. Pick and roll animations and post controls
    11. Help defense/Stealing
    12.stealing the ball when someone tries to go for a layup
    13. Bounce and flashy passing (its sloppy)
    14. Cpu passing IQ on play now an the one game mode
    15. Rebounding animations
    16. Last seconds of the game the winning team should hold the ball (cpu)
    17. Passing out of a shot needs to be more accurate
    18. No nba player should being making moves out of their style of play
  • 19. Better defensive play in Live Run! It's impossible to play defense against another human player...but the AI plays impeccable defense.
    20. Give my AI players the same intelligence that the NPC has...The computer steals every pass but my AI players just stand there.
  • Turn down the 3 point attempts sheesh. You can play excellent defense and be right on the person and they still will hit the shot cause the made it to a spot in time. Like wow. Nobody gets tired. We need to see some fatigue.
  • dominantking150
    22 posts Member
    edited September 14
    This stuff needs to be fixed sooner then next year some people paid $60 for piece of junk y'all gave us. How the way this game is it should've been free
  • Clueminati
    edited September 14
    This stuff needs to be fixed sooner then next year some people payed $60 for piece of junk y'all gave us. How the way this game is it should've been free

I see what you're saying within the listing you've made. They're trying to make strides and their best in patching up the game, and no game is perfect. No need to post up something to bash if it's not constructive feedback.
  • A game that works would be great. I currently can't play franchise, one or ultimate team. The only modes I play. But I shouldn't worry. My case has been "escalated." Typical ea nonsense. I've never been more disappointed with a game.
  • Can we get co-op in franchise mode? I'm literally going to buy 2k19 just for that feature.
  • Something that needs to be added is the ability to practice with our own created player. To do a shoot around on our court or any court. To practice if you change your jumpshot, dribbling, layup, dunk, etc. To practice doing post moves with my created player. Why do I have to do skills training, and shoot around with an NBA player? A player that I am not even using. I need to be able to use the player we are playing with and bringing up his skills. The player I spend all my time playing with. Please
  • dominantking150
    22 posts Member
    edited September 15
    Fix the game speed ive notice live is about fundamentals and team play so should it feel more slow pace and Why do we pick up our dribble so much off of little contact from the defense. fix this too please
    Post edited by dominantking150 on
  • xJase90x wrote: »
    Can we get co-op in franchise mode? I'm literally going to buy 2k19 just for that feature.

I’m in dire need of an Online franchise. The game needs that
  • Fix the game speed ive notice live is about fundamentals and team play so shouldn't it feel more slow pace and Why do we pick up our dribble so much off of little contact from the defense. fix this too please

Do you think it’s too slow? I think it’s too fast and needs to be slowed down. At least the speed button. Or players need to get tired really fast and need to be benched
  • Thats what i meant it needs to feel more slow online game play is to fast paced
  • dominantking150
    22 posts Member
    edited September 15
    Clueminati wrote: »
    The game is out, and please post your thoughts on what you think it needs to be fixed, adjusted, or added on for next year.

Obviously the EA live team basically told us, we got robbed by the visuals of the game before the game was launched. They stole our money an running off with it by not fix anything until "NEXT YEAR"
  • I recently received a “corrupted saved data” message on my screen. My player was an 88 overall and now he is back down to a 71. I don’t understand what happened. I have the cloud storage and everything and it still happened. Is there anyway to get my player back?
  • Clueminati
    Matt_baby wrote: »
    Fix the game speed ive notice live is about fundamentals and team play so shouldn't it feel more slow pace and Why do we pick up our dribble so much off of little contact from the defense. fix this too please

Do you think it’s too slow? I think it’s too fast and needs to be slowed down. At least the speed button. Or players need to get tired really fast and need to be benched

I don't think it's slow, but bench use without relying on auto subs all the time should be logical subbing. Not too many people play with the fatigue on, and the constant ball picking up. There should be a patch out addressing it hopefully, and I'm looking at the posts from the devs in Reddit. Because there's a wish list going on there as well.

Here's a question to you guys, and all that plays offline. Do you guys think there's less catering for offline gamers who wants to enjoy a depth in My Career; Franchise Mode; and seeing the lack of WNBA depth for female gamers for The One and Franchise Mode? Do you believe there should be a balance where offline players should have the same level of respect of online gamers?

I have been playing to see that on certain fast breaks the ball just goes straight out of bounds. It's not because of my player is over throwing the ball, but it somehow finds its way going out of bounds.

Another thing I looked at is Michael Beasley still looks generic. Better from NBA Live 18; but he looks generic still when you see his face in the game. Josh Jackson no longer have an Afro; and it is now time to tweak and fix Lonzo Ball's jumper where he changed his shot a little bit.
  • Still waiting for the fix of player positions. Can’t create a shooting guard in the game. This will hopefully be fixed soon.
  • Clueminati wrote: »
    Matt_baby wrote: »
    Fix the game speed ive notice live is about fundamentals and team play so shouldn't it feel more slow pace and Why do we pick up our dribble so much off of little contact from the defense. fix this too please

I don't think it's slow, but bench use without relying on auto subs all the time should be logical subbing. Not too many people play with the fatigue on, and the constant ball picking up. There should be a patch out addressing it hopefully, and I'm looking at the posts from the devs in Reddit. Because there's a wish list going on there as well.

Here's a question to you guys, and all that plays offline. Do you guys think there's less catering for offline gamers who wants to enjoy a depth in My Career; Franchise Mode; and seeing the lack of WNBA depth for female gamers for The One and Franchise Mode? Do you believe there should be a balance where offline players should have the same level of respect of online gamers?

I have been playing to see that on certain fast breaks the ball just goes straight out of bounds. It's not because of my player is over throwing the ball, but it somehow finds its way going out of bounds.

Another thing I looked at is Michael Beasley still looks generic. Better from NBA Live 18; but he looks generic still when you see his face in the game. Josh Jackson no longer have an Afro; and it is now time to tweak and fix Lonzo Ball's jumper where he changed his shot a little bit.

Honestly I think they’re trying to balance it out. But I think they need to cater more towards Online Gaming. We would love for Court Battles to be online vs another user or users. We would love for their to be an Online Franchise. Me personally offline gaming is cool but it gets boring once you figure out the cpu. New modes have been added but it’s still against the cpu. We’re in 2018, most games are online and some can’t be played without being online. Imagine GTA without it being online. It would be pointless. I love Live. I’m loyal but an Online Franchise and All star weekend Online are needed. I would love to do a fantasy draft with friends and start a season. If 2K has it, we need it. We also need 5 vs 5 to a game of 21. Playing 4 quarters was needed but I want to run a 5 vs 5 quick match. Why play the cpu when you can play a real life opponent.